out this morning for duck

WELL LADS WENT OUT FOR A WHIP FOR DUCK TODAY ALOT OF RAIN FALL HERE WHIT AFEW DAY AND THE STRONG WIND AT SEA WOULD PUT THE DUCK WELL IN,GOT TO MY SPOT AD SET UP WITH 17 DECOYS OUT IT WAS JUST GETTING BRIGHT.THERE WAS A FEW DUCK O THE MOVE BUT I HELD OUT FOR AWHILE SMOKE A FAG AND WATCH 6 SWANS FLYING IN AND OUT SOME SITE

TO SEE THEM CLOSE UP.ANYWAYS I SHOT 2 MALLARD 2 WIGEON AND A TEAL A GOOD MORNING WAS HAD, DOG WORKING WELL,WHEN I GOT HOME HAD TO GO TO FIRE PRACTICE

AND THEN CSI GONE WRONG A MATE AND I GOT THE RUBBERGLOVE OUT AND THE SWAB TO GET DNA FROM THE DUCK TO BE TESTED FOR BIRD FLU AND OTHER THING I THINK.HERE A FEW PHOTO,DO YE IN ENGLAND DO THIS CHEER SOUNDER.

PA300100.jpg

PA300101.jpg

PA300103.jpg

PA300105.jpg

PA300106.jpg

hi sounder looks like you had a good morning mate well done nice cock wigeon you got . we also have to do swabs on some of our ducks and geese we have a warden looking after it all bit of a pain really but it has to be done .

regards wag :thumbs:

hi sounder looks like you had a good morning mate well done nice cock wigeon you got . we also have to do swabs on some of our ducks and geese we have a warden looking after it all bit of a pain really but it has to be done .

thanks wag we have to do it ourself.then send it off it a pain alright but as you said had to be done,alot of duck around keeping me in good shooting form love them teal. :)

thanks wag we have to do it ourself.then send it off it a pain alright but as you said had to be done,alot of duck around keeping me in good shooting form love them teal. :)

yep you carnt beat a bit of teal bashing we have got alot of pinks here at the moment coming over the house every morning our lads are getting in to them most mornings im going in the morning :gunsmilie:

yep you carnt beat a bit of teal bashing we have got alot of pinks here at the moment coming over the house every morning our lads are getting in to them most mornings im going in the morning :gunsmilie:

i never see a real pink let a lone shoot them i wish i wish.

you never know mate if you get over this way i could proberly put you under some if they are here got a caravan in the garden for digs if you want

hey dwain , invite me and my son down to your caravan for a bit of goose shooting ,.we could go out in the punt as well :bye:

you never know mate if you get over this way i could proberly put you under some if they are here got a caravan in the garden for digs if you want

wag i am thinking about it i get back to you by pm. :yes:

cheers sounder

hey dwain , invite me and my son down to your caravan for a bit of goose shooting ,.we could go out in the punt as well :bye:

your already in that club john, you can get over when ever you want, im just trying to get sounder over for something different for the man he said he doesnt see any pinks let alone shoot one you know me john i help anyone out if i can, and thats if they all aint been shot or moved on the geese are getting shot hard over that side mate you dont need me to take you round there ,there was 18 shot monday morning

Did a bit of rough shooting on Monday, brother, mate, and his terrier and spaniel. Saw about 15 woodcock, we bagged three between us (none for me) however i did manage a rabbit Brother had his first woodcock, and was really pleased with his first duck as well. Mate added a snipe as well.

Good old fashioned rough shoot. :thumbs:

Cheers

Aled

your already in that club john, you can get over when ever you want, im just trying to get sounder over for something different for the man he said he doesnt see any pinks let alone shoot one you know me john i help anyone out if i can, and thats if they all aint been shot or moved on the geese are getting shot hard over that side mate you dont need me to take you round there ,there was 18 shot monday morning

yeh good man wag ,....i hope you get him onto some birds soon ,..........did i tell you about my misfire,...............well i was onto wigeon and i could even see the nuggets on their heads ,............click, try again ,........click ,...... oh i said ,.......how very dissapionting 8)

Sounds Like a good wildfowling area Linc's is it north or south.

I am looking for a new wildfowling club for next season to expand my avaliable area as I only have 2 marshes on south Humber at the moment. any reccomemdations wag or john5

Cheers :D

hi peashooter, southlincolnshire wildfowlers if you want a variety of forshore and marshes. we have about 20+ miles of coast to shoot mate with a wide range of ducks and geese, but if its just geese your after then its further round to norfolk.

ps hows the humber wildfowlers getting on with there action against natural england has it gone to court yet ? + i here you have already lost alot of your shooting on the humber thats bad news that is mate .

As a newbie to the world of wildfowling, I am not sure on all the politics. I dont think the worlds of wildfowling is going to get any easier do you

Rich.

thats whats going wrong with it now days ,there is too much red tape and not enough people to help with it all. most guys just join to shoot and thats all they want to do, but its not all about that any more now ,we have to contend with the likes of natural england rspb enviroment agency leases, rent ,insurance, bag return, the list is endless i bet i go to at least three meetings a month along with the chairman, but the lads dont see that just to keep the club running .then we do work parties in the summer to help put posts back in where people have pulled them out where the reserves are mending bridges where the cattle have broken them. its endless but someone has to do it ,else the club will just fold.