Little Change

terryd

Just to add a bit of variety on our walk tonight i popped a 25 yarder in the bag. Kept the dog close and we snuck along the field edge to a gap leading through into a rough patch dotted with clumps of cover. All most straight away the dog started pointing and froze so I whipped out the net and started trying unsuccessfully to get the bottom line low to the floor :doh:

27879233265_ffa01ff4b4_c.jpg

after a bit of a kerfuffle it just wasn't going to happen and only had four pegs with me plus didn't have time to trample the grass as the rabbits here tend to leg it the other side if your not quick. The dog by now was circling the bush so I went the other side and started giving it a boot. The dog darted around to the net and I heard a squeal and could see his tail giving it large so new we were in business.

When I got there the dog was just standing over it making sure it didn't move :thumbs:

Very unlucky rabbit considering the state of the net :laugh:

Dog did well despite trying to hump the rabbit when I got it out the net :huh: Excitement gets the better of him some times lol

27879236425_fa81225b38_c.jpg

fat sod needs to lose bit of pud since swapping him to half his grub chicken mince seem to have got me portions wrong

Edited by terryd
  • Like 14