Old Girl Gone.

Well the old girl has went to the big warren in the sky she was a good 9 years old and still liked a couple of hours out right up till the end of last season had to be the best grafter I have ever had and she was tiny happy hunting old girl.

Rip.

9 is a very respectable age to get to and it's good she got out to enjoy last season.Do you have any relations of hers to keep the line going?.

Ye got her son and he has just lined a little a silver Jill so hopefully will get a litter of her ye she was a good age and a great grafter she would work a full hedge row by her self and when she had cleared it wander back to her box she followed me like a dog will be a big miss next season.

• Like 3

Shamethat John...Im literally in the identical situation here,lost my old girl a few month back,she was still grafting till two days before she died,she would clear the warren then come out and straight back to me,went out for a day with a lad of here I think he thought I was joking when I shouted her to come here,his face when she walked the length of the longnets to get to me lol Ive a 6 week old litter out of her son now,keeping a couple of jils back,fingers crossed they take after granny lolol ATB Dave

• Like 2

Shamethat John...Im literally in the identical situation here,lost my old girl a few month back,she was still grafting till two days before she died,she would clear the warren then come out and straight back to me,went out for a day with a lad of here I think he thought I was joking when I shouted her to come here,his face when she walked the length of the longnets to get to me lol Ive a 6 week old litter out of her son now,keeping a couple of jils back,fingers crossed they take after granny lolol ATB Dave

Ye lost both of my best this year I took a lad out last season after netting a full hedge row with the long nets I said to him just open the box out she wandered over to the hedge down first hole and systematically worked her way up the hedge he said are you not going to go and get her a said no she will come back when she has cleared it then out she popped wandered back got in her box curled up for a kip he turned around and said I have herd you talk about it but never believed it till AV seen it with me own eyes

• Like 2