Razor Pics ?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads, snoopdog is a very good pal of mine. About 18 months ago I persuaded him to let us try and put old razor to a very well bred pure saluki bitch. Unfortunately the first time she didn't take.

Razor as a very young pooch..

This is my c**t if basically trained a wolf with this one my biggest test lol but one with I can say she makes things look stupid day or night September or January .by the sounds of it she's not the o

Posted Images

Is that Razor pup out of Roybo's bitch Bill?

Not a bad stamp for a bull cross lol

Are u a dwarf or is that dog about 32tts haha

haha it's my boy holding her ,saying that he's 13. He's about 27" .

Young Jacob got a smart bitch out of that bull x bitch x razor, seen nit whiz zing about, looks like it can run, be the sort of thing I'd like if I got myself another runner, lovely made bitch

• Like 1

Young Jacob got a smart bitch out of that bull x bitch x razor, seen nit whiz zing about, looks like it can run, be the sort of thing I'd like if I got myself another runner, lovely made bitch

After seeing how much he puts in front of Troy and how well looked after he was ,I gifted it him after he came back .

Nice to see a young lad in the game and doing it right

Yeah he said roybo, very good of you that, she certainly got a good home with him, and this coming season he,ll get her going, I believe some of the litter doing quite well at there job, looking at the bitch, you wouldn't think she is the way bred she is, I'll hopefully get to see her and troy graft this season

• Like 3