Who Fancies A Kayak Adventure????

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well as a few of you know I've a bit of a fundraiser going on this year which ends in October with 6 of us rowing the channel in a Cornish gig, all to raise money for Dream-A-Way charity. We've put t

It was a 3 day safari if you include our induction night on the Friday Kev ?.   In all seriousness this weekend is still talked about between us lads, a lot. One of those weekends that was up there

We can accommodate all shapes and sizes Tomo, a bit of butter and a good shove will get most people in em!! lol

Ant I'll pm you all my details,

When you make the payment on the Virgin giving page can you add gift aid please, it adds another 25% on so makes a difference.

Thanks a lot mate,

Look forward to getting you down here and out in the yaks

• Like 1

No worries ;) I was waiting for somebody to snipe me at the last minute! Lol good luck with the auction tonight kev ;)

The auction night is tomorrow Ant, I'll use your bid as a starting bid now, although ice a feeling my phone bidder might be getting it anyway! Lol

Well done Ant, you'll not regret it.

I'm surprised it never warmed up at the end....

I've got my fingers crossed Kev, you shameless charity fundraiser !!! Lol

I tried to gee it up Clive, as shameless as I am lol

Really chuffed for Ant, we'll try and put a good weekend on for them, we'll have a craic just hope for a few fish now

fish are just an added bonus mate!

Words of a seasoned fishermen right there, geth n kev will do all they can mate, which , as it happens, is a lot.

You'll not come away thinking that was a waste of money, great lads.

• Like 2

Words of a seasoned fishermen right there, geth n kev will do all they can mate, which , as it happens, is a lot.

Cheers mate, I'm sure we'll have a few fish..

But waking up on a rock beside the sea and having an early morning spin is as good as it gets IMO

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 3

Cheers mate, I'm sure we'll have a few fish..

But waking up on a rock beside the sea and having an early morning spin is as good as it gets IMO

In one mate, and watching your bro slip down a causeway just after he's ripped the piss out of you for falling in beaumaris harbour is the icing on the craic cake lol!!!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've not read all this thread......but I'd like to endorse these lads all the way, if anyone can drag my sorry arse out and put a few fish in the pan then I'm sure whoever wins the auction will have a great time.

Keep the account open as it looks like I've gotta cough up when I down next......

Larger wetsuits,larger wetsuits is what you need!!!!!

Matt

P.s. Any tips,just gimme a shout! Lol

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • IanB unpinned this topic