• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's obviously fake. Who has 86% battery at 9.42pm on way home from the pub???? Case closed ?

Who the f**k comes home from the pub at 9.42

On the way home from the pub last night i just managed to avoid running this guy over.............i dont think he was a local...!!

Posted Images

Big cats my arse,,,,what ever happens to them at there end of life,,,,never seen a dead carcas found,,

Wildlife. Photographers film some of the rarest species on Earth ,,,but mysteriously as soon as they come to the uk,,,they get all shy and reclusive ,,,,bollox..

There has however been a couple of jungle cats killed in the 80,s in Hampshire ,,,but there not much bigger than a moggy.

:yes:

HaylingSwampCat003_zps1290795e.jpg

TC

• Like 1

like been said, if there were any big cats at least of say 100 lb + , you would find there dead bodies over the years, that they supposed to have been here. with the amount of stock =sheep/ cattle to go at, cats would be taking big numbers of them. but there not or farmers would have said so well before now, a cat would take easy prey which sheep etc would be, they not going to try and stalk rabbits or deer, no way . that s why wolves, bears, were wiped out in the UK years ago because of the farming of domestic stock. you might get the odd big feral moggy , like i did 14-20lb but noway will you get a cat of 140 lb+ like some of these pumas are, there are not here .!!

Bird i seen a huge pet black moggy last night coming out the lane at the back of my house it was a monster for a minute i thought it was a big cat so i can see why some people think they did really see one

like been said, if there were any big cats at least of say 100 lb + , you would find there dead bodies over the years, that they supposed to have been here. with the amount of stock =sheep/ cattle to go at, cats would be taking big numbers of them. but there not or farmers would have said so well before now, a cat would take easy prey which sheep etc would be, they not going to try and stalk rabbits or deer, no way . that s why wolves, bears, were wiped out in the UK years ago because of the farming of domestic stock. you might get the odd big feral moggy , like i did 14-20lb but noway will you get a cat of 140 lb+ like some of these pumas are, there are not here .!!

how many otters have you seen ? Edited by Greyman
  • Like 1

I appreciate the lack of evidence argument, but I also find it hard to believe every single person who has seen one is either mistaken or lying.

Chances are that their is the odd one its known that people have bought them for pets there was two taken off a bloke up the road from me im some have escaped or been let loose ive watched programs were people went looking for big cats in the countrys that they come from and didnt get a glimpes of one just becouse there not seen doesnt mean there not there but i think alot of people just think they seen one just like me lastnight if i didnt go and check it out id of nearly swore i seen a big cat.

• Like 2

I appreciate the lack of evidence argument, but I also find it hard to believe every single person who has seen one is either mistaken or lying.

Chances are that their is the odd one its known that people have bought them for pets there was two taken off a bloke up the road from me im some have escaped or been let loose ive watched programs were people went looking for big cats in the countrys that they come from and didnt get a glimpes of one just becouse there not seen doesnt mean there not there but i think alot of people just think they seen one just like me lastnight if i didnt go and check it out id of nearly swore i seen a big cat.

I agree 99% or more are mistaken or fakes, but a few have to be legit, statistically anyway.

mine was legit lol though I had just climbed bit of a hill on the bike so maybe it oxygen deprivation :laugh: . Literally just rested on the handle bars to get me wind back and coasted round the corner looked up and it was crossing the road in front of me. A good twice the size of your normal cat. Black obviously :laugh: tufted ears and I think a short tail. pretty stocky. Took me eyes off for a second to sort me self out on the bike looked back up and it had gone into the forestry. This particular forestry I had actually done a lot of work in the past and never seen any thing. Also done a lot of lamping and forestry work in the general area over the years and seen nothing before

people doubt it because they have never seen one......but the one caught on my mates video was real, i saw the video myself.....also it was authenticated by the big cat experts, at the same time he got that recording, there were reports from farmers finding there sheep carcusses up in the trees from the area.

people doubt it because they have never seen one......but the one caught on my mates video was real, i saw the video myself.....also it was authenticated by the big cat experts, at the same time he got that recording, there were reports from farmers finding there sheep carcusses up in the trees from the area.

Bigfoot,ufos,Lochmess monster,witches? Are these real ?

Yes, yes, no and yes.

Bigfoot,ufos,Lochmess monster,witches? Are these real ?

i didn't think you was having a pop mate.....but the things you have mentioned are a mystery to me too.......but the big cat i saw on the tape was real.....