my mate has a video recording of a big cat at the front of his house, it started with him putting a camera up because someone was messing about with his car,

when he watched a recording of the night before, it was interesting to say the least...as he showed me it to,

there was this guy walking across the front of his house that lead to a pathway which went out of view...about 15 seconds later the same guy came running back past my mates house like linford cristy......followed a few seconds later by a big black cat,

which hung around for a good few seconds as it was being recorded,

he did actually sent the recording to the big cat experts, in which after they viewed it, they returned it to him with a letter of authenticity say this is an actual real footage of a panther, puma etc

that was a few years back now, but they are about....at around the same time there were reports of sheep carcasses found up some trees.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's obviously fake. Who has 86% battery at 9.42pm on way home from the pub???? Case closed ?

Who the f**k comes home from the pub at 9.42

On the way home from the pub last night i just managed to avoid running this guy over.............i dont think he was a local...!!

Posted Images

I have written this on nhere before, but don't mnd throwing it into the mix again. a friend of mine is a zoo keeper, she has been doing that since the early 70s, has worked with just about evry animal you ever heard of and some that you never did! including panthers, lleopards, pumas etc. one night driving through harling forest in norfolk she sees something ahead on the road, as she gets closer it isnt moving so she slows right down thinking it is a deer (loads of red, roe and muntjac in there) and as she gets closer she sees a black pnther just standing in the middle of the road. gets to about 20 yards and stops the car, thing just looks at her for about 10 seconds then strolls off into the darkness. she had a very good look, and was familiar with wild big cats, and to this day is adamant that she saw a black panther. i believe her, she is a good friend and not a liar.

• Like 1

I have written this on nhere before, but don't mnd throwing it into the mix again. a friend of mine is a zoo keeper, she has been doing that since the early 70s, has worked with just about evry animal you ever heard of and some that you never did! including panthers, lleopards, pumas etc. one night driving through harling forest in norfolk she sees something ahead on the road, as she gets closer it isnt moving so she slows right down thinking it is a deer (loads of red, roe and muntjac in there) and as she gets closer she sees a black pnther just standing in the middle of the road. gets to about 20 yards and stops the car, thing just looks at her for about 10 seconds then strolls off into the darkness. she had a very good look, and was familiar with wild big cats, and to this day is adamant that she saw a black panther. i believe her, she is a good friend and not a liar.

i would have flattened it on the road there n then, there was a shooting nag offering a grand for the body or one from the wild over here
  • Like 1

Well I saw one the spit of this only black most noticeable bit about it was its tufty ears. I have walked this area since a kid and never seen any thing like it before or since. But I know what I saw. Might been some ones posh moggy lol but it was big and gone in seconds

eurasian-lynx.jpg?w=736

That doesn't surprise me about 10 years ago someone shot a lynx in the UK. Was in the magazines. No one thought much of it, just an escapee.

I must be one lucky lucky fxcker..because I've seen two,,one not five hundred yards from were I'm sat now..other twenty odd miles away..

INCOMING..lol...........

Your not in morrocco still are you?

2 years back a guy in molesey,he was a plod chief inspector i think,had one of his breeding servals escape,it was in the local papers,a pic of it wandering around someones back garden,local papers headlines were all about the Leopard cat,it eventually was caught and returned to its owner.

2 years back a guy in molesey,he was a plod chief inspector i think,had one of his breeding servals escape,it was in the local papers,a pic of it wandering around someones back garden,local papers headlines were all about the Leopard cat,it eventually was caught and returned to its owner.

A drug dealer up the road from me had two big cats rumour has it he would treating people who owed him money with them

There are no big cats living and 'breeding' in the UK. It's impossible for them to be completely out of site all of the time.

Now it's not impossible for someone to smuggle a few cats in and then release them. Probably what happened with the ones that have definitely been seen at some point.

• Like 1

Seen two big cats

Walked the lurchers through the wood and got to a clearing where a sandy cat size of a small kab was sunning itself

It decked off rapid and the lurchers on leads went fecking apeshit

2nd one a black cat ran out across the path of free try commission land in front of me

I had my lad on my shoulders and turned round and headed for the van sharpish

like been said, if there were any big cats at least of say 100 lb + , you would find there dead bodies over the years, that they supposed to have been here. with the amount of stock =sheep/ cattle to go at, cats would be taking big numbers of them. but there not or farmers would have said so well before now, a cat would take easy prey which sheep etc would be, they not going to try and stalk rabbits or deer, no way . that s why wolves, bears, were wiped out in the UK years ago because of the farming of domestic stock. you might get the odd big feral moggy , like i did 14-20lb but noway will you get a cat of 140 lb+ like some of these pumas are, there are not here .!!

• Like 1