• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had an old lady ring up asked for a price on a nest It's right next to the front door it's very busy The old fella hadn't been out for 3 days because he's on a walking frame and isn't quick enou

Got call out to day to 94 year old lady wasp nest in roof,took about 5 min to do went in to get paid house in poor repair,she pulled out old purse started counting old fivers and pound coins now I do

Lol I'm the same.   Went to one the other day she said she had one and possibly another....I said £30 and I wouldn't charge for the extra one. She was so frail and doddery   ....ended up doing si

I did neck end of 60 last week, 8 yesterday, 7 today, have 5 booked in for tomorrow, trouble is i have no time for anything else, i have a load of balsam to spray but everytime i have to go spraying it is too wet or too windy, but should not complain as a lot of customers want to part with notes.

I did neck end of 60 last week, 8 yesterday, 7 today, have 5 booked in for tomorrow, trouble is i have no time for anything else, i have a load of balsam to spray but everytime i have to go spraying it is too wet or too windy, but should not complain as a lot of customers want to part with notes.

Get yourself set up with a stem injector then you won't be tied to weather conditions.

Get yourself set up with a stem injector then you won't be tied to weather conditions.

I have the gear but there is acres of it, it would take for ever and cost a flaming fortune, it would be quicker to pull it than to inject it, plus it is all at different growth stages.

For those of you using professional aerosols how do you go about getting rid of them? - there considered as hazardous waste being that they are aerosols?

I believe some may be leaving onsite for the customer to bin, you won't use a whole aerosol on a nest anyway. Therefor if left with the customer they can bin em. domestic aerosols have the same ingredients just a smaller tin.

FYI I don't use them unless it's for a knockdown around a window to sort out some escapees.

If i have an empty aresol on a job then it just goes in customers bin.

I'm sure some clever sod will be on to tell me I'm a disgrace to pest control and I should have a waste transfer licence

• Like 1

If i have an empty aresol on a job then it just goes in customers bin.

I'm sure some clever sod will be on to tell me I'm a disgrace to pest control and I should have a waste transfer licence

Disgraceful! Sell all your gear and go and stand in the corner.

Lol suit on every nest, had too many close calls with it on, I would be dead by now I'm sure otherwise. Plus it makes the customer appreciate it more as they think they couldn't do it themselves.

I got stung at the bloody pub of all places a couple of weeks ago. Nice cold beer made it all ok tho! Been stung 6x in 9 yrs at work. Pretty good average I think?