• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had an old lady ring up asked for a price on a nest It's right next to the front door it's very busy The old fella hadn't been out for 3 days because he's on a walking frame and isn't quick enou

Got call out to day to 94 year old lady wasp nest in roof,took about 5 min to do went in to get paid house in poor repair,she pulled out old purse started counting old fivers and pound coins now I do

Lol I'm the same.   Went to one the other day she said she had one and possibly another....I said £30 and I wouldn't charge for the extra one. She was so frail and doddery   ....ended up doing si

Iv done 3 today and had 3 other enquiries.

Really not bragging just wondering if my area is doing well for wasps or if my website is improving

Sounds like you have a lot of wasps in the area as we are high up on Google but still not getting the calls like we should this time of year....

• Like 1

Late spring and wet weather caused by the gulf stream too low.

The beekeepers have circulated an email to say that the honey supply is so poor that some hives require feeding and others are consuming their own stores.

Additionally the blackberries are still coming into flower which is very late.

had a few singles over the last 2 weeks but 3 yesterday, 2 today and one at 11.30 in the morning....only one big nest so far, all the rest have been tennis ball size to football size....the longest thing about treating them has been pulling on the suit....had a cracker in a b&b attic last week a well established one, it was like there were 2 jetskis in the attic and and the suit was toasting the butter beans off me....same as yesterday.

If I can get to the nest I just use what ever aerosol comes to hand. I liked the sx crawling and flying insect killer as it had instant knock down, so I often didn't need to put my suit on like I would do with foam...just walk towards it spraying! They have been withdrawn now so need to find a replacement

well have to say broke out and bought the lance lab with the co2 trigger system for wasp nest as I was busy on them and to be honest its the best purchase ive made in a long time... although nests are handy I was getting quite peeved off pulling on and off the suit hoking about with ladders and working a dr5 at height most of the time... ive had 12 nests since I bought it on Monday ... with this new tool you could do 12 a day and still be home for lunch.... anyone who has not got one I would highly recommend...