Pups..

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nevermind about Lloydy's pups or Sock's although i suppose they will be OK if you don't mind second rate mongrels haha ..only joking fellas,you've some fair blood on the ground with them youngsters,im

Useless thing needs to come into season yet haha..when i was only lamping & lamping extremely hard i kept my dogs all relatively close to the blood of Minshaw's Blue a dog who was a renowned big h

hope it works out for you Andy and save you being out of pocket buying in all them over priced desat dogs second rate tut tut

Get a pure shot over her ? That way you get chance of summat tasty out litter, bit fresh blood in line, stamina, good confirmation and solid feet? Plus your gunna retain a lot of your bitchs genes for future breeding back too say something closer to her type

Smashing looking bitch I'd well imagine she will produce some handy allrounder types whatever she goes too ? Best of luck 'not having a pup'? Yer right cause you gunna have one ??

• Like 1

I'd go for murice personally, close blood plus you've had ginny and first hand what they do think they'd throw strong runners for everything.

Not that I don't think don dog would be a good line either, nice racey swift and durable hard working cur... Tbh either way they're throwing good pups

What about the big blue from across the pond ferns side? Another? Big strong looking thing that's done a bit

Useless thing needs to come into season yet haha..when i was only lamping & lamping extremely hard i kept my dogs all relatively close to the blood of Minshaw's Blue a dog who was a renowned big haul catch dog,Maurice has Blue in his blood 6 times,Swift has his blood 3 times & Don dog also 3 times,for lamp work only type pups Maurice is the call id guess our Don was a superb lamp dog himself before the loss of an eye whilst out working,drive of a pure Greyhound on ANYTHING,can hunt as good as any hound,ferret superb,very obedient dog a dog who'd die to catch,works to guns he's a kind of jack of all trades yet master of none i suppose..either or would suffice i suppose? All three of the dogs Maurice,Don,Eddie mentioned are all out of my old dog Jack & Swift herself is too,so whichever way we went i don't think there would be a world of difference? Obviously Joe's dogs are much better looking haha ?

• Like 4

Nevermind about Lloydy's pups or Sock's although i suppose they will be OK if you don't mind second rate mongrels haha ..only joking fellas,you've some fair blood on the ground with them youngsters,im likely to join you having some puppies on the ground in the near future if this damn thing ever comes in season..wont be letting the bitch keep many if she happens to have a lot,maybe 4 or 5 at most,might be an odd un available or they may not be im not sure lol..been a handy mutt in fact still is,id run her anywhere to be honest day or night,great temperament,steady as a rock,retrieves perfectly,jump anything,never been a bother kind,caught a variety of gear & lots of it...im not keeping a pup myself but one or two of my lads will do to keep the blood of my old dogs rolling on..kind of looking forward to it

b07bd1e483336ca96881ec4ee2af1a5a.jpg

hope it works out for you Andy and save you being out of pocket buying in all them over priced desat dogs :tongue2: second rate tut tut :D

• Like 3

I would use don he will blend nicely ,with the bitch he out x so will add vigour back ta line and hold strength and robust stature. My experience studs bred like this usually produce well when matched up with there lines .but hey if one wants maintain top running and gears on needs look no further than a pure saluki and I believe there a few up north ta choose from .atb bunnys.

• Like 2

Hi are there any up to date or old for that matter pictures of maurice and eddie, just so i/we can see what the stamp of dog is like in comparison to Don, it'll be yours and your boys decision in the end but nice for us to chuck a penny in lol.

Cheers

adam

Edited by clayflint