The Croc!!!

NEWKID

She's the hardest hunting little terrier I've seen, cracking little bitch, put my black piglet to shame. Atb Joe

She certainly likes a days graft lol..

Your little black piglet works with her well IMO, fun times ahead once that leggy terrier/lurcher of yours comes of age... :D

• Like 1

She looks a nice type her fella.

Cheers Gaz

She's a scruffy, yappy little fucktard tbh... but she likes climbing through shit pretty much anything to get at gear, never been to ground ( I hate digging when ferreting let alone making a day of it!! lol) so suits me,

Walks are lot more interesting when you've a terrier around IMO,

• Like 1

The first three photos are great. :thumbs: Nice little tyke too.

Thanks

Thats cause the first 3 photos were taken by the lazy photographer we take on our hunting trips, spends all his time cleaning his lenses or checking his auto focus, whilst we are grafting :D

We love the Croc. Can honestly say that it has brought Blue on no end getting out with her. Never a dull moment when she is around!! She's welcome here any time. Have a few pics here of her. Will text them through as it won't let me up load. Long live the croc!!

• Like 1

We love the Croc. Can honestly say that it has brought Blue on no end getting out with her. Never a dull moment when she is around!! She's welcome here any time. Have a few pics here of her. Will text them through as it won't let me up load. Long live the croc!!

Haha... long live the croc!! I've nearly killed the little b*****d loads of times!! lol

Scared to let her go with you now, you and Izzy gang up on me and I feel guilty taking her back!! lol

• Like 2

There's nothing better than a terrier you've wanted to kill a million times but would never leave behind proper little characters!

That's her to a tee Ow

Is the little dog in the video you boys done a couple years back with music great it was atb Flacko

Yeah that's her mate, Sean slowed the video right down at the end as she hit a net chasing the rabbit lol...

Never had pups of her ?

I would've loved to mate,

She had really bad phantom pregnancies, ended up being spayed and the womb was diseased, vet said she was in a bad way and there was no choice.

She's a big mad at the best of times, but she was proper crazy before her op lol