Old Man Joining The Club

At 68 I suppose that I will be one of the more 'mature' members and with having scores of years experience in shooting my types and caliber's I have now through my age associated afflictions opted to use only sub 12ft/lb weapons for my own and for the safety of others. I hope I can offer some worthwhile content whilst learning a little more myself via this forum.

Onward and onward......

• Like 1

Thank you for the comment. Yes, I can but agree with your sentiment because it is up to all of us of whatever age or experience to impart our knowledge to others willing to learn or better still to those ignorant of our safety record, stringent rules and laws yet spout their own ill informed and factually incorrect rubbish against our sport.

Perhaps if the laws and regulations governing our sport were more and better publicized by the government and daily rags we would enjoy a better response from joe public.

One day maybe.......

:D Coffin Dodger....I like it and intend to do so for many more years yet......

Its nice to finally be on a forum where there appears to be none of the nonsense I have experienced on some of the others. Hopefully it will stay this way.

Next shoot will be on Tuesday at Kibworth if I can get my right leg to bend enough with the support that is on it now courtesy of Tesco and a wet floor with no warning signs.

Please, please, please bend..........

welcome to the forum mate,nice to get the older ones on with lots of experience enjoy your time here

Just got to say that that is where any newbies to our sport learn how to be safe and responsible...from we oldies with a wealth of experiences to pass on.

I do not doubt that I will enjoy being here too.

• Like 1

welcome to the forum mate,nice to get the older ones on with lots of experience enjoy your time here

Just got to say that that is where any newbies to our sport learn how to be safe and responsible...from we oldies with a wealth of experiences to pass on.

I do not doubt that I will enjoy being here too.

Spot on mate :thumbs:

Welcome aboard.

• Like 1