Best Collars , Leads And Equipment?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like leather ,but the SS stuff for hard wearing trustworthiness and longevity leave it for dead ,and despite how he comes across on here he is a very pleasant young man .

If there was an ounce of truth in what you say about £5 buffalo collars Morton then how has strong stuff sold his collars to thousands of dog lads with strong dogs world wide?   Genuine question. I'

My little girl really rates strong stuff gear...  

Posted Images

Anyone tried the bio-thane dog collars. I got one for my lurcher its a very supple really strong plastic. They sell them cheap on ebay and would be perfect for anyone with terriers there really hygenic and dont smell or anything. I wouldnt recommend them for the big bull xs though they only come in one width so would be a bit thin maybe.

Where does strong stuff advertise and can see pictures of the collars n bits he makes n sells?

If your on facebook he has a page on there.

Iv not got Facebook mate, I'll have a search on here see what I can find cheers mate

Here's a link you should be able to see it without Facebook, he takes orders by email.

https://m.(!64.56:886/Strongstuff-Dog-Gear-220294179318/

I bought SS lurcher collar n lead set , brilliant quality but I don't even use it no longer. I used to use the collar lamping but realised my dog wasn't catching like usual, I bought a 1 " really thin flexible nylon thing from pet shop and he catches miles better. Think there too stiff , but if your using it just to walk the dog go for it. My dog must of swam 1000 miles whilst wearing it and it's still as strong as when I first got it

Ive got 2 terrier collars and 2 lurcher collars from black dog trading and I think theyre decent.

Had a couple of lurcher collar+lead sets from Black Dog and they've been spot on, best made leather stuff i've seen