Grandson To My Old Bitch..

That's very hard to make out Jigsaw, and I've good eye sight.

But I do see the staff Rocky My Dear AKA Rocky Lee in his breeding. I traveled over with Ricky that time and Darren got Rocky and his daughter Noodles off Ricky.

They were nice dogs and Rocky could only be described as a gentle gentleman of a bulldog. I think that Rocky lived 'till a very great age indeed.

I like the top side of the ped its very scatterbred but off some decent dogs......im sure its a nice made dog off good dogs.....just from a breeding point i never understood cross breeding and outcrossing from outcrossed dogs.

• Like 1

I like the top side of the ped its very scatterbred but off some decent dogs......im sure its a nice made dog off good dogs.....just from a breeding point i never understood cross breeding and outcrossing from outcrossed dogs.

Mixture of Oddbods and Doctor Deaths stuff had dogs with all that blood in them a few years back.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=pedigreeStatistics&dog_id=413421

that ok?

believe me Neil when I say,my bitch was never spared.She worked in the country for 8 years ,and I mean worked,not bushing or anything as flimsy,,proper graft and plenty of it...she was a very decent bitch...and I am not bragging,im just being honest...I had her till 10 years old and she took very ill then so put her to sleep,and the best bit.....she never slept in an outdoor kennell.She was a house dog for the entireity of her life..and a very much loved pet also..

and its the lads that had Ruby,his dam and all the rest that are the real winners here,they made this dog what he is today and all the rest..Yeah Shadow was some dog,and TL was a hell of a man,some charachter,lol...he entertained my wife and I on occasions id be calling to him,fed us and told us stories of long times past...Ive one pit left now and hes 13 yrs old,another family pet,when hes gone im not replacing him ,even though the wife wants another ,but not a chance..lol

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=413421

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 2