Primos Sticks With The 2 Point Gun Rest - Tested Tonight !

Well lads now that I have them, they are going nowhere,- marvellous bit of kit " a must have".

No practice, no gun warm up, just straight out of the bag and a quick session x 3 guns

If you think a single yoke Primos is steady this took my breath away, - absolutely rock steady and totally tames a T Rex .post-85710-0-50934100-1464377999.jpg

post-85710-0-46402600-1464378030.jpg

post-85710-0-90740800-1464378070.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm with Mark on this one. We fit bi pods to aid accuracy when lying down, so all the sticks are is an extension on that idea. For me it's about getting the pellet to the target, either a rabbit, ma

Tad unsporting ? Not that again.   On the static hunting I find the " Shot accuracy" increases (for me), is that better all round ? I think so, and that`s what matters to me.    

My dad taught me once that experience can be better than youthful exuberance.......... I was a fairly good amateur boxer but, he still put me on my arse during a row that turned nasty   There's not

Posted Images

post-85710-0-81399800-1464378229.jpgA further photo.

Approximately 18 shots, "all kill shots" nothing missed , between three different rifles off the "two point primos"

Remember lads - " shot outdoors" !!!

Best £39 I`ve spent this year !

atb

• Like 1

Now you can attach your camera or camcorder and get your images at the same time.

All the best

Renos

I like the look of the " Shot Tracks gun mounted camera" mate. (spelling ?)

It's the Shot Trak HD. You can also use the rail to mount camera or camcorder. If mounted properly it will give you perfect tracking with the rifles line of sight.

• Like 1

Looks very promising Mark and judging by the photo, the gun sits quite hapily on the rest. Tell me Mark, can you tilt the gun up or down because I can't tell from the photo's.

Phil

Hi Phil,

My left hand is holding the butt of the rifle although you cannot see it.

Primos state - never ever leave a gun unattended on the sticks as they are not designed for that,- so I don't Phil :no:.

​ Yes Phil tilts as and how a shot presents itself, rotates as and how, - complete freedom, the only difference now is that my rifle is supported by myself and two further points from the Primos,- gives very free and very steady shooting.

atb

Im not knocking them Mark but for some one like me who storks up on his pray just looks like to much of a faff to lug about

you know

See pray get close

set sticks up

get rifle off shoulder

place rifle on sticks

take aim

fecking rabbit has gone

but if they work for you then thats fine mate

but as say,d to much faff

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 3

If a nice long mooch "floats your boat" then fine.

If static hunting does the same, - then fine. Each to their own style.

One thing I can promise you Thomas, there is no faffing about whatsoever. Just pure,accuracy.

Keep mooching Mr Chippendale :good:

"Think of the physique"

atb

twat :laugh:

x ​

• Like 1

Hmmmm definite food for thought there Mark and it makes sense of the TX to shoot that way, or at least it does for me. I take it the gun can still recoil in a natural way or do you have to control the TX in a different way.

Do you zero at 32yds for both .22 and .177 Mark.

Phil

Edited by philpot