Scottish Muntjac

I was driving up the a90 to Aberdeen yesterday and just as I crossed the bridge at Perth and joined the a80 probably 5 miles ish down the road I'm sure I saw a sqished munty? I can't be sure but deffo looked like it! Saw dead roe bucks, a sika spiker and a red hind further on the journey lol and there seemed to be roe bucks in every field at 12pm! You lads have definately got some deer up here!

None around here either, heard people say they have them, but then again some of the same people have seen very large cats lol

They need to lay off the amber coloured liquid ...be big foot next , mind they'd probably give him the munty treatment ...

Air gun ant, iv heard rumour of them seen around holker ,which isn't a million miles from, true or not is another matter

i no a few lads that shoot and beat at holker and they have never seen any, but that's not to say they arnt there

I saw a picture of one shot at Hexham a couple of yr ago made the local paper,true enough it was a picture of a munty,

I'd like to think there was a few around Hexham, but I would doubt there ever has been, having said that it's surprising where some wild animals show up

I saw a picture of one shot at Hexham a couple of yr ago made the local paper,true enough it was a picture of a munty,

I'd like to think there was a few around Hexham, but I would doubt there ever has been, having said that it's surprising where some wild animals show up
northumbria natural history society say they are here, one found on a1 near Alnwick not natural spread but escapes,
  • Like 1

northumbria natural history society say they are here, one found on a1 near Alnwick not natural spread but escapes,
There has been red stag living amongst some horses for about ten years on a country park near me, he was seen in a few places including the side of the A19, and grazing on a roundabout before settling at the reserve