I hoping we can both go through gnash, I'll be happy just watching us in a tournament. No idea what it feels like lol.

The oldest girl is going out for one of the games, she's going with her friend who's Dad does the commentary for BBC Wales. A few of the boys are going out aswell.

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats the best game ive seen all tournament Wales are doing a Leicester here.....not the greatest team in the world but just want it more and are out hustling more talented opposition its amazing what

Oi oi oi mun, what's all this "we" and "you" I'm part of the "we" gang butty, I'm as Welsh as they come, Had laver bread for breakfast a Welsh cake and cuppa for lunch and just had a big bowl of Caw

Haha I'm only messing.   It's just been one of them fairy tale type story's for us and with it being the year of the underdog with Leicester so to speak we've kind of captured people's hearts. It's n

Posted Images

I hoping we can both go through gnash, I'll be happy just watching us in a tournament. No idea what it feels like lol.

The oldest girl is going out for one of the games, she's going with her friend who's Dad does the commentary for BBC Wales. A few of the boys are going out aswell.

:thumbs:

Can't believe Drinkwater out of squad . . Typical England manager , going for same old faces , Henderson been out and let's be honest he ain't all that anyway whereas Drinkwater has been ammense helping Leicester to the PL title Definetly not picked this on current form , Milner zzzzzzzzzzz Townsend can play on either wing & can win a game which Milner can't , I see the same old outcome jmo.

• Like 1

Yes Max he's the boss but as in previous tournaments players have gone on continuity not on form & history over the last 20+yrs tells you the same old faces doesn't work , Barkley was terrible last Friday so surely that didn't alter his selection , I just think Milner & Henderson shouldn't have gone Infront of Townsend & Drinkwater on what they can offer the other 2 can't & form obviously didn't come into that opinion , Vardy & Kane give England a chance but defensively there suspect Thats where Drinkwater would of been a better option than Henderson but time will tell . . 1 thing I will say if Drinkwater played for 1 Of the so called top teams & put in the performances for them as he did for Leicester this season he'd of gone !!

Barkley is miles off the pace as is Wilshere

If you don't play for a fashionable club your overlooked simple as that

That's how it's always been

That's how it always will be as the FA choose yes men

Until that changes we prob won't win jot.

Defoe should of went

As should of Carroll

Let's just hope Rooney' Kane ' Vardy ' Ali and Hart have Exellent tournament or wev little chance.

It was only a couple of weeks ago you were slagging Carroll off, saying he shouldn't play for England cause he got booked. You talk some crud aye.

Defoe should of went

As should of Carroll

Let's just hope Rooney' Kane ' Vardy ' Ali and Hart have Exellent tournament or wev little chance.

Since when have Everton been a fashionable club..?

Defoe should of went

As should of Carroll

Since when have Everton been a fashionable club..?

Since max said it was. FACT.

• Like 1

Unless we are not scared to attack at pace through vardy and midfield committing to push forward as Ali should then in my opinion we will fall short, we need 100 % from all concerned to win this, instead of losing first game we need the 3 points then move into 2nd phase, this team is still not a team yet,,, attack attack attack as we can't defend.

Personally i tend to accept that Hodgson or any other England manager knows a little bit more about football than i do and being as how he knows and sees these players on a regular basis has a good idea of players fitness/form etc......theres players in our squad who i dont think are international quality footballers but i cant see much better that will be left at home so you go with what you have and let the chips fall where they may.....is it the strongest squad we,ve had... no not that i can see......could it be the most hungry and fearless squad we,ve had in a long time......quite possibly.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Personally i tend to accept that Hodgson or any other England manager knows a little bit more about football than i do and being as how he knows and sees these players on a regular basis has a good idea of players fitness/form etc......theres players in our squad who i dont think are international quality footballers but i cant see much better that will be leftyou go with what you have and let the chips fall where they may at home so .....is it the strongest squad we,ve had... no not that i can see......could it be the most hungry and fearless squad we,ve had in a long time......quite possibly.

true (playing with whats available to him, theres not much really to choose from any of them ) even old steve bull been keeping fit of late :D , and he played for england 3-4 times and scored :thumbs:

Good squad in general, personally hoped he wouldn't have taken Milner and Henderson, but think Wilshere is a risk worth taking.

I've a feeling we'll suprise a few, Vardy, Kane, Rashford, Ali are unknown really on the world stage, play with no fear and get at them and we could be in with a shout.

Defence aint the best, but both full backs are good with ball if not the best defenders, the centre backs are a worry, it would be Cahill and Smalling for me and hope they click as a partnership as individually they aint bad players

Defoe should of went

As should of Carroll

It was only a couple of weeks ago you were slagging Carroll off, saying he shouldn't play for England cause he got booked. You talk some crud aye.

That was before he realised that two-thirds of the England squad had been booked that month. ;)

Defoe's been and went. He's had his chance and is unlikely to perform better now than then. Carroll could be an option, but Kane & Vardy complement each other so well and Rashford is in it for the experience just like Walcott was taken to the World cup while still in nappies.

Shame Drinkwater isn't going, but England's midfield is quite good now. If Ali can keep his temper that is. Can't see a place for Rooney though. Not in this squad.