Winners england gnash? Really? A year ago I was thinking well we looking good but wow our defence looks weak, Barkley ffs why does he try a fancy flick in the middle of the park every time and yes you've got it he gives ball away, I know most

Are but im not seeing this dyer thing one bit, yes he's better midfield but always a mistake in his game, it would be nice that hodgeson gambles with rashford and Townsend , can england really win this?

Edited by bracken boy

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats the best game ive seen all tournament Wales are doing a Leicester here.....not the greatest team in the world but just want it more and are out hustling more talented opposition its amazing what

Oi oi oi mun, what's all this "we" and "you" I'm part of the "we" gang butty, I'm as Welsh as they come, Had laver bread for breakfast a Welsh cake and cuppa for lunch and just had a big bowl of Caw

Haha I'm only messing.   It's just been one of them fairy tale type story's for us and with it being the year of the underdog with Leicester so to speak we've kind of captured people's hearts. It's n

Posted Images

Obviously England for me ....

Every football fan should do at least one of these tournaments while young enough. Had some great times with mates , never actually managed to get into a match lol , nearest I got was charleroi when we beat Germany . I got locked up , ended up in court and had to get home with no passport or ferry tickets lol . I still managed to get home a day earlier than my mate who,s car we took. Went to Portugal and watched the games in bars in town .

• Like 1

England all the way for me :whistling: .......its up the road compared to the last tournament i followed them to so looking forward to 7 action packed games to be crowned champions of Europe.....no problem.

wait till they play portugal thursday , then you see how far they go.?

Thats it........the good old English fighting spirit !

yeh 100% , and 100% dollop of common sense . :yes::yes::yes::yes: mate .

England all the way for me :whistling: .......its up the road compared to the last tournament i followed them to so looking forward to 7 action packed games to be crowned champions of Europe.....no problem.

I thought you said you was a Wolves fan !!!

Football fans dont use common sense when supporting their team....never have never will.

Obviously England for me ....

Every football fan should do at least one of these tournaments while young enough. Had some great times with mates , never actually managed to get into a match lol , nearest I got was charleroi when we beat Germany . I got locked up , ended up in court and had to get home with no passport or ferry tickets lol . I still managed to get home a day earlier than my mate who,s car we took. Went to Portugal and watched the games in bars in town .

Good lad thats the way to follow your country ive been at tournaments watching games at the fan parks where the atmosphere has been better than in the ground !

Wales to win it for me ?

Like Malt said I'm just glad we're going, first tournament since the 50's and I hope we do ok. We'll be going with no expectations so hopefully that'll help us.

Hope it's a great tournament.

• Like 1

Wales to win it for me

Like Malt said I'm just glad we're going, first tournament since the 50's and I hope we do ok. We'll be going with no expectations so hopefully that'll help us.

your only to make the numbers up mate lol

Wales to win it for me

your only to make the numbers up mate lol
That's right butty we are, but that'll make it all the sweeter when we crush your hopes in the group. LOL
  • Like 2

I thought you said you was a Wolves fan !!!

Football fans dont use common sense when supporting their team....never have never will.

yeh a Wolves fan , i leave me brain at home if i watch them, only take me heart :D

• Like 1

yeh a Wolves fan , i leave me brain at home if i watch them, only take me heart :D

Exactly we aint all going to become Germans for the Euros just because of common sense are we.

I think you Welsh lads are in for a good little tournament im not sure the Ruskies or the Slovaks are up to much our toughest test might be against each other in the group hopefully we can both nick our way through any of you boys be going to a game or two ?

Edited by gnasher16

Exactly we aint all going to become Germans for the Euros just because of common sense are we.

I think you Welsh lads are in for a good little tournament im not sure the Ruskies or the Slovaks are up to much our toughest test might be against each other in the group hopefully we can both nick our way through any of you boys be going to a game or two ?

:thumbs: with above , i reckon if they got past the 1/4s gnash , they be hell of a lot there mate :thumbs::yes: