Wildfowling Trips

Does anyone know if there any Wildfowling clubs that would take out shooters for a nominal fee and show them the ropes.

For example if three or four chaps stopped over in a B+B and went out first thing or went out on an evening or something along those lines.

The thing is living so far (2hours ish) from the sea its not worth really joining such a club as clubs are social things and does not seem fair living so far away.

Anyone any ideas without paying over the odds, after all we are only working people ????

Thanks

hi harrycatcat , we do days tickets and yes i will take you out mate no probs there is a B&B in the village that take wildfowlers so just pm me mate and we will sort it out no probs .

regards wag :thumbs:

i think there is a guide up on wigtown that takes you out on the( merse = forshore ). carnt think of his name but i know in the past when ive been up there he has bought lads out on the merse and they have shot geese . but if you do go to wigtown you have to apply for a permit well in advance because alot of it is reserve .

regards wag :thumbs:

Hello for madhunters sake there is many places up & down Scotland & clubs.Where are you (PM) me if you wish as im in a wildfowling area well knowen.There is a club here but you can obtain permits as a non memeber & think the eden in Fife the same.I do quite a bit on the foreshore where anyone can go but its my rough diamond/secret place as i never see people there.