Been looking at different fox calls online at the moment and wondered what other people are using and if they would recommend them. Thinking of getting a silva fox (the best fox call equivalent) if you have one I would like to know what you think of them...

Cheers

You cannot have too many calls imo,i have a small armoury of them mostly ecallers .

I've got 2 mouth calls the best fox call original and widgeon one witch i have had some very good results with :thumbs:

• Like 2

ive got the 2 best fox call. I make a noise by sucking on my hand and ya can change the pitch and tone it works well.

yep two of best & free, around my way you need a variety of sounds as we get a lot of call shy ones (hand squeakers)

had one the other week did not like a hand squeak so next night cub in distress good night mr fox

• Like 2

Thanks chaps for replied, I've ordered myself some mouth calls from beat fox calls. See how I go with those as are cheap then get more expensive ones if I feel necessary.

I may have one that I haven't used for a while that you could have FOC let me have a look :thumbs:

Thanks chaps for replied, I've ordered myself some mouth calls from beat fox calls. See how I go with those as are cheap then get more expensive ones if I feel necessary.

Let us know how you get on and what you use, looking for something myself

have a look at this one https://www.ludicrous-lumens.co.uk/collections/acessories/products/remote-control-fox-game-caller-8gb-micro-sd-card-with-300-calls

• Like 1

have a look at this one https://www.ludicrous-lumens.co.uk/collections/acessories/products/remote-control-fox-game-caller-8gb-micro-sd-card-with-300-calls
That really does look worth a try, and compared to the others reasonable money,

Got best fox calls version of the silva fox. Took me about 30 mins before I could get a noise out of it!!!

• Like 1

I got one of those, bought a new sd card and transfered the calls i wanted over to it and saves trying to remember the numbers of them. Cracking bit of kit for the price