Sign in to follow this  
Jarvis

Fox Calls

Been looking at different fox calls online at the moment and wondered what other people are using and if they would recommend them. Thinking of getting a silva fox (the best fox call equivalent) if you have one I would like to know what you think of them...

Cheers

You cannot have too many calls imo,i have a small armoury of them mostly ecallers .

I've got 2 mouth calls the best fox call original and widgeon one witch i have had some very good results with :thumbs:

• Like 2

ive got the 2 best fox call. I make a noise by sucking on my hand and ya can change the pitch and tone it works well.

ive got the 2 best fox call. I make a noise by sucking on my hand and ya can change the pitch and tone it works well.

yep two of best & free, around my way you need a variety of sounds as we get a lot of call shy ones (hand squeakers)

had one the other week did not like a hand squeak so next night cub in distress good night mr fox

• Like 2

Thanks chaps for replied, I've ordered myself some mouth calls from beat fox calls. See how I go with those as are cheap then get more expensive ones if I feel necessary.

Thanks chaps for replied, I've ordered myself some mouth calls from beat fox calls. See how I go with those as are cheap then get more expensive ones if I feel necessary.

I may have one that I haven't used for a while that you could have FOC let me have a look :thumbs:

Let us know how you get on and what you use, looking for something myself

Oh thanks very much.

found one you can have if you pm me your mobile number :thumbs:

post-96452-0-97648000-1464601970.jpg

• Like 2

have a look at this one https://www.ludicrous-lumens.co.uk/collections/acessories/products/remote-control-fox-game-caller-8gb-micro-sd-card-with-300-calls

• Like 1

have a look at this one https://www.ludicrous-lumens.co.uk/collections/acessories/products/remote-control-fox-game-caller-8gb-micro-sd-card-with-300-calls
That really does look worth a try, and compared to the others reasonable money,

Got best fox calls version of the silva fox. Took me about 30 mins before I could get a noise out of it!!!

• Like 1

I got one of those, bought a new sd card and transfered the calls i wanted over to it and saves trying to remember the numbers of them. Cracking bit of kit for the price

Looks like I'll be having to get one then! Saves trying to blow on the caller and get fox in sight at the same time.