• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gypsy 9 month old.

3/4 whippet 1/4 beddy 7 months

Mario a desert dawg,brother to both Frankel's bitch Gypsy & Taffey's dog Casper..9 months old last week    

Posted Images

that's the double of my pup penda and the same age, he is a bull collie greyhound as well atb fourtrak

hes a straight half cross to a straight 3/4 bred dog I had one some way bred last season but was sadly killed showing plenty of potential aswell so hopefully this fella fairs me well he seems keen enough got hell of a take off on him and the ground I work the take off is what I need so fingers crossed
  • Like 1

I will put a pic up later hope your season goes well for you :thumbs:

I will put a pic up later hope your season goes well for you :thumbs:

same goes to you mate I'm starting abit later this season I'm not jinxing myself or the dogs

One of Dan's American Staghound X Border Collie crosses (75/25). I can easily see/say that this is the most impressive and capable dogs I've ever had. Here she is at 14 months, 51lbs, and around 23" TT.

IMG_20170626_122636_zpsvwakn8eo.jpg

IMG_20170626_122614_zpshxx2r4kj.jpg

Edited by 68 Gyps
  • Like 2

He's just over 23 tts broxi,still a little bit left on the knuckle maybe 24 when he's finished growing, he's a pup off bobza his dam was a Mike Brown whippet at 20tts and the sire was saluki greyhound at 26tts, I'm led to belive more genetics are gained from the dam than the sire, it's the ideal breeding for me but would of rathered my whippet as the sire and a saluki greyhound bitch but nothing of that cross where I am.

He's just over 23 tts broxi,still a little bit left on the knuckle maybe 24 when he's finished growing, he's a pup off bobza his dam was a Mike Brown whippet at 20tts and the sire was saluki greyhound at 26tts, I'm led to belive more genetics are gained from the dam than the sire, it's the ideal breeding for me but would of rathered my whippet as the sire and a saluki greyhound bitch but nothing of that cross where I am.

22-24" tts would be ideal for me. nice dog mate