something new

SeanTheHawker

well. recently, due to clocking up big milage. and spending £20 on petrol each hunting trip, i have decided im gonna need to start hunting closer to home. only real quarry nearby is crows, and be the plentifull. gave him at go at crows on wedensday from the car, he tried well, and returned well, but no kill. it was alot harder than i had ever thought:o. today i traveled to some rbabit ground, but weather was misrable, so while we waited for it to clear up, we tried a bit of car hawking. He weighed in at 1lb 5.6 oz. let my mate slip him and i would drive, first slip resulted in birds in middle of field lifting, before my mate had even let the bird out. we continued to have a few more slips, in which the crows lifted far the fast, with rolf chasing them for a little, and then peeling off. he hadnt caught on to what he was really chasing yet, and i was hoping that the movement attracts him. anyway on down another lane, and a rabbit runs out, rolf it bating like mad in car, so we slip him. he went over ditch and stooped on it, but didnt hold. had another slip at rabbit down that lane. then turned and headed back up. on the way up we seen a nice feild to our left, with a few rook in it, one of which was only about 5 yards from ditch. i got mate to slip him, but rolf flew over the one sitting down! and targeted another about 30 yards out!. it was just getting off the ground, about 3 feet and rolf smacked it down! his first crow from car, and not a bad flight to start with i thought. now looking forward to some local flying

post-2353-1196613653_thumb.jpg

post-2353-1196613665_thumb.jpg

post-2353-1196613671_thumb.jpg

Ok for a mugging i suppose.

to be honest glen(another new name mate?), i thought on wedensday, i could mug one easy enuff to get him started, and then go on to longer slips when hes had a few. but discovered it to be alot harder than it looks.

well considering you use a diffrent one on falconry questions and other site's :whistling: .......... why not eh ? :hmm:

besides what diffrence dose it make that i have a diffrent user name :unknw: ?

if any one asked who i was i would tell them :feck:

Edited by out_hawking
makeing an issue about diffrent user names then !

makes me laugh when you stick a diffrent title to the thread on the IFF "oh please dont judge me"

scared you would get riped to bits ?

fancy lowering your self to appoligising to people before they even reed the thread :doh:

names sean woods. most forums im on, im called sean. seanthehawker and woodsy.

on the other hand, you go by glen, out hawkin, flash, also go by different birth date as well?

on falconry forums i said dont judge as a joke, as i know alot do on it. while on this forum, its for hunters, than posers

names sean woods. most forums im on, im called sean. seanthehawker and woodsy.

on the other hand, you go by glen, out hawkin, flash, also go by different birth date as well? so effing what

on falconry forums i said dont judge as a joke yea right must be the only forum you joke on ! ,

as i know alot do on it. so why the hell make the thread?

while on this forum, its for hunters, than posers like your self ?