New High Seat In Position

The only problem I see with that is if it rain.......

You will never get that navara out of the field! Lol

Nice view mate ;)

Ps I have a navara to lol

Haha! Yer bloody things! Loves to slide about!

• Like 1

Nice view mate ;)

They all do pal, I have the ranger and that's slippy as a slippery thing on wet grass, get a few bags of corn in the back and it makes all the difference tho.

I do like the high seat, and some good views around, presume it's for deer ?

Nice view mate ;)

They all do pal, I have the ranger and that's slippy as a slippery thing on wet grass, get a few bags of corn in the back and it makes all the difference tho.

If you want to get in and out ....get a Toyota ...?
  • Like 1

Nice view mate ;)

i find its ok when I remember to put it in 4wd but if you forget and then need it, it's usually to late lol as said tho with some weight in the back they arnt to bad. I'm on my second one now and it's an automatic and it's much less embarrassing than my old manual one lol
  • Like 2

Nice view mate ;)

Yer for roe and muntjac. It's near a big release pen so hopefully pick up some sneaky foxes after the young polts when we get them in!

• Like 1

Nice view mate ;)

i find its ok when I remember to put it in 4wd but if you forget and then need it, it's usually to late lol as said tho with some weight in the back they arnt to badly . I'm on my second one now and it's an automatic and it's much less embarrassing than my old manual one lol

I've done exactly that and got in a muddy patch then oh bigger too late! Then have to wade through to get the tractor

Nice view mate ;)

i find its ok when I remember to put it in 4wd but if you forget and then need it, it's usually to late lol as said tho with some weight in the back they arnt to bad. I'm on my second one now and it's an automatic and it's much less embarrassing than my old manual one lol

All jokin aside, mine is still on the factory supplied road tyres, and I have actually been very impressed how well it can cope with most stuff, only been stuck once properly, and that was down to the axles with a trailer and my digger on in a wet field.

When these tyres are worn out they will be replaced with some copper stt.

Nice view mate ;)

Yer for roe and muntjac. It's near a big release pen so hopefully pick up some sneaky foxes after the young polts when we get them in!
Good luck, plenty of munt this side of the border, if your anything like us you will be busy gralloching.

Nice view mate ;)

Good luck, plenty of munt this side of the border, if your anything like us you will be busy gralloching.

Yer mine is only on road tyres at the moment and getting round the shoot ok, might be a different story come winter, but then I can just jump in the kubota.

Yer plenty of muntjac about in south Northants! and having a real problem round near us at the moment with some unsavoury characters driving the fields lamping the roe with lurchers smashing up gates and fences! Some angry farmers out our way!

Nice view mate ;)

Yer mine is only on road tyres at the moment and getting round the shoot ok, might be a different story come winter, but then I can just jump in the kubota.

Yer plenty of muntjac about in south Northants! and having a real problem round near us at the moment with some unsavoury characters driving the fields lamping the roe with lurchers smashing up gates and fences! Some angry farmers out our way!

Had same problem here about 3-6 weeks back, not so much roe but they were doing a lot of munt, we dropped implements in every gateway but they were still causing havoc all round us on the nieghbours

Nice view mate ;)

Had same problem here about 3-6 weeks back, not so much roe but they were doing a lot of munt, we dropped implements in every gateway but they were still causing havoc all round us on the nieghbours

Same as the farms I go on, they have been putting up fencing and wires but they just been driving through it! They just don't care! They have been digging badgers as well! On one occasion they got spotted drove off in their vehicle and left a lurcher behind.