Are The Stay Camp Scare Mongering Tactics Influincing Your Votes For Eu?

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now that's more like it, Born Hunter those 2 posts are it in a nutshell for me.   I thin personally I may suffer short time, I run a fair size business, I'm trying to sale my house and interest ra

Watching debates involving Farage a lot the now. He really does talk some sense. I'm getting fed up with reporters trying to goad him into saying something they can get a headline out off. If anyo

I try to steer clear of politics, but on the Eu referendum I will make the exception and vote my vote will be to leave. I dont see any benefit what so ever for GB to stay in. The people were conned in

Posted Images

The more I read about what they arn't telling us like the 840000 eu migrants coming here inTHE LAST YEAR only confirms my thoughts OUT is our only chance ..no wonder our schools , health services Social services are at full stretch how on earth can we continue to take in that many people year in and year out ..And with the likes of turkey , Albania Macedonia all lining up to join with 88 million more free tickets we are truly up shit creek ...

The more I read about what they arn't telling us like the 840000 eu migrants coming here inTHE LAST YEAR only confirms my thoughts OUT is our only chance ..no wonder our schools , health services Social services are at full stretch how on earth can we continue to take in that many people year in and year out ..And with the likes of turkey , Albania Macedonia all lining up to join with 88 million more free tickets we are truly up shit creek ...

that's only the figure their admitting to, you can at least double that to cover the illegals, every single forum i`m on has voted resoundingly for out, but these b*****ds are so desperate to stay in I fear that it will end up a more twisted vote than anything that's gone on in Africa and the middle east, IF the out vote wins then the spineless bollockless twat in no10 should go the same day as the result is announced, there`s no way you can trust him or any of his cronies to sort out our exit without us being royally f****d all ways

• Like 4

that's only the figure their admitting to, you can at least double that to cover the illegals, every single forum i`m on has voted resoundingly for out, but these b*****ds are so desperate to stay in I fear that it will end up a more twisted vote than anything that's gone on in Africa and the middle east, IF the out vote wins then the spineless bollockless twat in no10 should go the same day as the result is announced, there`s no way you can trust him or any of his cronies to sort out our exit without us being royally f****d all ways

exactly, there should be a challenge or his position among his vote out supporters

scary times indeed. Has the will of fellow Brits been put down too far for too long that it won't get back up?

I think it's going to be down to the younger voters that have only ever known being in the EU that will be the deciding factor . Frighten them and you have a big chunk of the vote .People my age , from ordinary backgrounds who do or have normal every day jobs , the ones that have seen there wages held down or reduces , the people on housing waiting lists that are further down than when they went on it because of the over demand , people that can't get the first choice of local schools because they are swamped can only ever vote out ..when you listen to the shit being spouted Were be at war , the pound will drop in value , housing prices will fall blah blah blah what a load of bollo.ks ...Time to get out out of something we never voted to be in in the first place ...

• Like 3

the biggest problem we have is all the johny foreigner who will be given a vote, they will vote stay in just to safe guard being deported the vote should only be for english folk with at least 10 residency here , but i fear this will be the biggest fix in this countrys history it will make all those african elections look pukka

• Like 2

Everything the remainiacs put in the media seems to be an own goal. I'm yet to meet anyone in real life that will admit to intending to vote remain, but I guess that there are a lot of inexperienced or very idealistic people out there who have fallen for the rhetoric. The easier to 'travel' and work abroad argument seems to be a big seller for the young people (that weren't around to know that european travel was entirely possible before open borders), as demonstrated by these young Canadians :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEYg_ZtWg1U

I said before I think a deal has already been done. IMO our government is a half way house between how people are led to believe and would like to believe it is and the voting in a corrupt country where the ritch win, its all about control.

Cameron gets away with what he does because he's a good actor and knows what to tell the people to believe him. Everything he says and does is to get you to watch one hand while the other is unseen and unheard. I can imagine his conversations in private with his upper class chums.

Only way we will get a fair vote is if both sides of the argument are equally corrupt and powerfull.

As for scare tactics if this was the fair country we are led to believe it is they would be no major argument of sides trying to sway peoples minds, just the absolute truth of facts and then a vote and let the people decide what they want.

• Like 3

Everything the remainiacs put in the media seems to be an own goal. I'm yet to meet anyone in real life that will admit to intending to vote remain, but I guess that there are a lot of inexperienced or very idealistic people out there who have fallen for the rhetoric. The easier to 'travel' and work abroad argument seems to be a big seller for the young people (that weren't around to know that european travel was entirely possible before open borders), as demonstrated by these young Canadians :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEYg_ZtWg1U

exactly, the threat was never from Brits going abroad it was the foreigners coming here.

I said before I think a deal has already been done. IMO our government is a half way house between how people are led to believe and would like to believe it is and the voting in a corrupt country where the ritch win, its all about control.

Cameron gets away with what he does because he's a good actor and knows what to tell the people to believe him. Everything he says and does is to get you to watch one hand while the other is unseen and unheard. I can imagine his conversations in private with his upper class chums.

Only way we will get a fair vote is if both sides of the argument are equally corrupt and powerfull.

As for scare tactics if this was the fair country we are led to believe it is they would be no major argument of sides trying to sway peoples minds, just the absolute truth of facts and then a vote and let the people decide what they want.

if the vote is rigged to stay in or genuinely voted to stay in then every one who votes in May as well have danced on the graves of every soldier man or woman who died to keep us free from foreign rule
  • Like 3

if the vote is rigged to stay in or genuinely voted to stay in then every one who votes in May as well have danced on the graves of every soldier man or woman who died to keep us free from foreign rule
Im voting out, nothing I want more, but you watch we will be staying in by a margin.

Im voting out, nothing I want more, but you watch we will be staying in by a margin.
who was it said it's not the vote that counts but the people counting the votes.
  • Like 3

If the vote goes in favour of stay Ukip will gain millions of future votes........a leave vote will see them disappear

If we vote to stay we will see just how pathetic camerons special relationship is.....when laws are passed and the population explodes even more without us having any say

The out voters from all parties will only have one place to go

• Like 2

Politically I only see UKIP as coming out of this gaining anything, leave win and they were the only ones party level supporting it, if we stay then they sill pick up millions of pissed of leave voters. Labour should of gone to the leave side and picked up votes and maybe some credibility if we stayed in, if we left well then they seem to be what the people want, and Conservatives are split no matter what happens.

Personally I think Cameroon started off with the right intentions, but has now given himself and the goverment no wiggle room in the event of a leave win, he should of done the Eu talks about reform, set the ball in motion for a referendum then back off and let the two sides campaign leaving the government to be impartial, instead he ended up lying and cheating, basically looking like a typical career politician willing to make anything up and present it as facts and discount all they hear from the other side as lies.

Anyway hope we get out, got a feeling it will be close but enough of those young pricks will vote stay.

• Like 1