Are The Stay Camp Scare Mongering Tactics Influincing Your Votes For Eu?

Well people's I'm voting out, even watching the itv queens celebrations to makes me even more angry and wanting out of the eu. As was on another thread where it was mentioned the French Canadians hate the British and with the threats from France and Germany etc etc that Britain is doomed if we leave. Well German fcuks we kicked your asses twice before and will gladly volunteer again, also to the French fried faggots without us in gb helping you get rid of the German and Italian turncoats you would be fecked so if they take you again don't come crying go feck Europe GB is better on its own. VOTE OUT.

• Like 5

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now that's more like it, Born Hunter those 2 posts are it in a nutshell for me.   I thin personally I may suffer short time, I run a fair size business, I'm trying to sale my house and interest ra

Watching debates involving Farage a lot the now. He really does talk some sense. I'm getting fed up with reporters trying to goad him into saying something they can get a headline out off. If anyo

I try to steer clear of politics, but on the Eu referendum I will make the exception and vote my vote will be to leave. I dont see any benefit what so ever for GB to stay in. The people were conned in

Posted Images

I get the impression most sensible people arnt buying the endless doom and gloom picture the in lot are spewing out everyday...it could well backfire on them as its making them look desperate and week... people are getting sick of asking for facts and are being mugged off with propaganda.

• Like 3

Exactly max, just look at the cenotaphs around the uk, and the VE Day and rememberance day, why did they give their lives for us today to fcuk GB so far up its prob at the no return point. Never mind that, shitslam has raised its ugly head now and the threat from republicans too. We in Gb have shown the world many times before how we do just fine on our own. 3 times in the last hundred yrs Germans have fecked Europe up, twice through war and now through the eu Shiite, open borders and every leader bowing to cow merkels every demands or she threatens sanctions or fines. Feck her. Germany will not stop until it owns Europe, but not us. GB is under attack from everywhere these days, as its kindness is being taken as weakness. I hope to see the British taking the nation back and ridding it from the scum within hell bent on ruining it. RIP to all who gave their tomorrow's for our today's.

• Like 3

More determined to change as many votes as possible.....sick and tired of hearing spineless, gutless politicians running my country down !

"Britain can never make it alone" etc.....good job that wasn't the thinking in 1939 !

OUT, STAY OUT, NEVER GO BACK !!

• Like 8

More determined to change as many votes as possible.....sick and tired of hearing spineless, gutless politicians running my country down !

"Britain can never make it alone" etc.....good job that wasn't the thinking in 1939 !

OUT, STAY OUT, NEVER GO BACK !!

exactly, a lot of our old timers from ww2 that I know want out. They say that modern leaders never lived through the Belfast blitz and didn't see the courage and sense of community and a stiff upper lip shown after the attacks by the Luftwaffe. The countries were united in those days, and would never have bowed down to Europe or Germany's regime, God bless them all.
  • Like 1

"There will be war in Europe if we leave!"............. f***ing LOL!

Cool. We didn't do too bad in the last couple. :thumbs:

There won't be a fecking war. Anybody that believes the EU is in any significant way fundamental to peace in Europe needs to have a hard look at a few facts. The EU's direction with defence policy is very fecking dangerous if anything.

But yes, we will by far be the most capable force in the region and other than France the only one likely to get any sympathy from the yanks.

Edited by Born Hunter

The more I read about what they arn't telling us like the 840000 eu migrants coming here inTHE LAST YEAR only confirms my thoughts OUT is our only chance ..no wonder our schools , health services Social services are at full stretch how on earth can we continue to take in that many people year in and year out ..And with the likes of turkey , Albania Macedonia all lining up to join with 88 million more free tickets we are truly up shit creek ...

• Like 6

The more I read about what they arn't telling us like the 840000 eu migrants coming here inTHE LAST YEAR only confirms my thoughts OUT is our only chance ..no wonder our schools , health services Social services are at full stretch how on earth can we continue to take in that many people year in and year out ..And with the likes of turkey , Albania Macedonia all lining up to join with 88 million more free tickets we are truly up shit creek ...

scary times indeed. Has the will of fellow Brits been put down too far for too long that it won't get back up?
  • Like 1