Seaton Valley Deerhounds

Good morning, and a fine one at that. This is our first introduction to blogs. Hope I get this right...........

Having bred and worked terriers for forty years, with lots of good memories, we are seven years, into breeding the traditional working Scottish Deerhound. Won't bore you with the history or breeding lines unless asked of course, but we are breeding ***BORN TO RUN*** dogs not the show ring type, although I must add, they would and will excel in any show ring.

post-103059-0-88709000-1463214572_thumb.jpeg

• Like 6

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good morning, and a fine one at that. This is our first introduction to blogs. Hope I get this right........... Having bred and worked terriers for forty years, with lots of good memories, we are s

Lures are for fishing too. But when she says 'we course on the lure too, great fun and have two uk champions, qualified for ireland twice, and both not yet three year old', in the same sentence, I thi

I'll guarantee that I would be amongst the very worst when it comes to technology and pc's, and being on a forum such as this site, well f**k me, I even had to ask other members how to add emoticons,

Posted Images

cheers...

Is there much blogged about deerhounds?...we have terriers too and I thoroughly enjoy a days ratting with the dogs. Caught 93 in two hours with three dogs and a spade, oh I am female by the way.

We course on the lure too, great fun and have two uk champions, qualified for Ireland twice and both, not yet three year old.

• Like 1

Hi there welcome deerhoundso get blogging and get some pictures up show the bull x boys a proper dog

Edited to say that's a real nice Russell do you dig

Edited by leethedog
  • Like 1