Seaton Valley Deerhounds

Have you got a litter on? And how much? Why the email?

get sick of timewasters like yourself..... what is you DO actually want to know? , who are you anyway ?

regards

sandra ( a fellow female hunter)

How am I a time waster? For asking a question? Your wasting time telling me to email you when I have your attention here and we are talking to each other, why take extra time to email you? Is it you don't want to openly say how much you charge? Or do you wish to speak to me in private?? You know what I want to know as I asked it twice now, do you have a litter on? And how much are the pups? I didn't say you was here to sell pups I simply asked you a couple of questions out of curiousity

Hello mr curiosity

This is my very first time on a forum, in life I find you dont know who youre talking to in real life let alone on a site!!!!

I am looking to chat about the dogs not argue on with people, and all enquiries need to be via email if looking to purchase a pup, as most are sold before they are born.

Apart from all that (the email), i was looking for, was a bit advise from you, about the forum as I dont know how to use it and didnt want to embarrass myself, BUT hey get you everyone knows now lmao

Sandra

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good morning, and a fine one at that. This is our first introduction to blogs. Hope I get this right........... Having bred and worked terriers for forty years, with lots of good memories, we are s

Lures are for fishing too. But when she says 'we course on the lure too, great fun and have two uk champions, qualified for ireland twice, and both not yet three year old', in the same sentence, I thi

I'll guarantee that I would be amongst the very worst when it comes to technology and pc's, and being on a forum such as this site, well f**k me, I even had to ask other members how to add emoticons,

Posted Images

I'll guarantee that I would be amongst the very worst when it comes to technology and pc's, and being on a forum such as this site, well f**k me, I even had to ask other members how to add emoticons, what the f**k my avatar was/is etc etc! Lol. And as for people still telling me how easy it is to upload pics etc, FAAAACK OOOORRFF!! lOL, i still don't know how to highlight a piece of text from someone's post to reply with it! Lol but I get by :thumbs:

• Like 2

cheers...

Is there much blogged about deerhounds?...we have terriers too and I thoroughly enjoy a days ratting with the dogs. Caught 93 in two hours with three dogs and a spade, oh I am female by the way.

We course on the lure too, great fun and have two uk champions, qualified for Ireland twice and both, not yet three year old.

What do you mean by "qualified for Ireland"

cheers...

Is there much blogged about deerhounds?...we have terriers too and I thoroughly enjoy a days ratting with the dogs. Caught 93 in two hours with three dogs and a spade, oh I am female by the way.

We course on the lure too, great fun and have two uk champions, qualified for Ireland twice and both, not yet three year old.

That's a good question SH, do they have deerhound coursing meetings in Ireland ?, thought it was just greyhounds in enclosures now ?

I think she meant lure coursing lads :thumbs:
Lures are for falconry, what the fukc use is a lure to a 30 odd inch 7 stone bigfoot ffs lol

Lures are for fishing too. But when she says 'we course on the lure too, great fun and have two uk champions, qualified for ireland twice, and both not yet three year old', in the same sentence, I think you can take it that she meant lure coursing. And just to help you with your confusion, lures for fishing are normally used for game fishing, as opposed to 'coarse' fishing with maggots, worms etc. Coarse fishing and coursing, including lure coursing, are two very different things. See, not too hard to understand, FFS lol :thumbs:
I know what lure coursing is you silly twonk lol, if a person is genuinely interested about keeping a breed from becoming extinct as a worker, then they are going to have to do a fair bit more than wet their knickers over qualifying to ponce about at shows looking for bits of rag to gallop a dog behind, don't you think ?, it's all about the greenbacks with this lot
  • Like 1

cheers...

cheers...

That's a good question SH, do they have deerhound coursing meetings in Ireland ?, thought it was just greyhounds in enclosures now ?
I think she meant lure coursing lads :thumbs:
Lures are for falconry, what the fukc use is a lure to a 30 odd inch 7 stone bigfoot ffs lol
Lures are for fishing too. But when she says 'we course on the lure too, great fun and have two uk champions, qualified for ireland twice, and both not yet three year old', in the same sentence, I think you can take it that she meant lure coursing. And just to help you with your confusion, lures for fishing are normally used for game fishing, as opposed to 'coarse' fishing with maggots, worms etc. Coarse fishing and coursing, including lure coursing, are two very different things. See, not too hard to understand, FFS lol :thumbs:
I know what lure coursing is you silly twonk lol, if a person is genuinely interested about keeping a breed from becoming extinct as a worker, then they are going to have to do a fair bit more than wet their knickers over qualifying to ponce about at shows looking for bits of rag to gallop a dog behind, don't you think ?, it's all about the greenbacks with this lot

Glad to see you didn't take my reply to you too seriously. And 'twonk' is also one of my favorite derogatory remarks lol :thumbs:

• Like 1

And I know lure coursing and racing aren't really great substitutes for the real thing, but at least it's a step in the right direction to stopping some sighthound breeds from becoming as useless as many of the terrier breeds etc

And I know lure coursing and racing aren't really great substitutes for the real thing, but at least it's a step in the right direction to stopping some sighthound breeds from becoming as useless as many of the terrier breeds etc

The Border ratters have got a Westie on their team, is Raquel your most favourite name by any chance ?
  • Like 1

The Border ratters have got a Westie on their team, is Raquel your most favourite name by any chance ?

Don't know what the f**k you're on about, you silly twonk lol

• Like 1

Don't know what the f**k you're on about, you silly twonk lol
You're drawing a fine line, and I may come to give you jip at this rolling rate lol

Good stuff Sandra..I have a soft spot for deerhounds, had a few myself years ago..

If you want any company for ratting expeditions let me know, will bring the working westie that low plains drifter mentioned..

Edited by Omanyra

Good man Bill, it would be a sad state of affairs if at least a few of us did'nt try to give a few of the less popular types a chance of living a varied and eventful existence, I've got a Beddy Plummer bitch pup coming soon, and though my little lurcher bitch is enough for me as far as filling the pyrex dish is concerned, I'm sure we can make some use of an ankle biter of unfashionable breeding, and as for the tall fellas, there are one or two genuine people that would like to help bring them up to scratch once again

Have you got a litter on? And how much? Why the email?

katchum have a look on dogs and puppies.thereis a recent ad on there for seavaldhounds including the price,maybe you have seen it already,or you have emailed them direct for info .atb

• 7 months later...