I'm A Pester.....get Me Out Of Here!

Good new series started on DAVE last night,called "Deadliest pests down under",the script is they took 9 UK pest controllers to Oz and teamed them up with their counterparts down-under,funny as f*ck,the lady molecatcher from norfolk was hugely entertaining,crocs freaked her out,the Oz guy got her doing star-jumps to keep a large male croc occupied while he removed eggs from a crocs nest after roping the female,the brit was petrified and whined like f*ck which made it very entertaining.

19 year old kid from bury st edmunds who found trapping moles "Boring" got stuck right in and bagged himself a scrub python from a ladies car,and found a nest of python eggs under some banana trees.

London rat catcher looked like he was going to burst into tears when a wallaby sitting up on a motorway embankment was shot with a tranqueliser gun......and promptly died!

Best one was the brummie pester who was dumped in arnhem land with some aboriginal croc guys walking down an estuarine mud bank his greeting was "I have come to assist you" before sliding down the embankment covered in mud,but he did get stuck in lamping and harpooning crocs.

One of the later programs i am sure shows pig catching with dogs?Surprised i didnt see Tomo on the program,its his sort of thing,worth a watch.

• Like 2

It will be oft repeated mate,just like everything on dave,makes me wonder where they recruited the pesters,one guy from london tried to outpace a kangaroo chasing it down a street and through peoples gardens,and told of the time he tried to get a magpie medical attention???And taking it an hour across london to a vets????

I was asked by a production company if I wanted to apply for this, I said yes and had a phone interview thing....must of realised I was a boring anti social cnut cos I never heard owt back!!!!

• Like 3

I was asked by a production company if I wanted to apply for this, I said yes and had a phone interview thing....must of realised I was a boring anti social cnut cos I never heard owt back!!!!

Yes mate,most of the pest controllers on there are talkative,the cockney rat man and the brummie especially,pity you didnt get on,some of them are having once in a lifetime experiences.

pest show at Birmingham last year , they where there trying to recruit any pestie that would go.

I been hearing about the Norfolk lady mole catcher , from some of her EX customers , nuff said......

• Like 1

Bugger! Just seen this and it sounds funny as fook! Lol I'll have to see if I can find it and record the series ;)

Last night they went pig hunting with a pickup full of dogs,quite good,they got a pig and one went to ground???

Missed it again!

Quite good last night,livecatch cat trap that caught a load of ghost crabs.The brummie guy wanted to shed a tear when the Oz pester shot the feral moggie,i think they all want to stay down under.