just bought the drone pro night vision scope from carl moore very helpful chap. :boogy:

mounted it on my 223, no need for an additional rail as the rail on the new drone pro adjusts to my needs. it sits low to the barrel which is great. I haven't been able to get it out yet to zero it but will keep you informed as to how i get on with it.

two of my mates have bought them and have been shooting foxes and are very impressed with them.

• Like 2

I have one on my .243 rifle, its a great dedicated scope. Carl is a top bloke, you wont go wrong with the Drone, built like a proverbial tank also, none of this plastic xshitey stuff, blows the pants off it.

found this battery pack for the drone pro can take 2or 4 18650 type rechargable batterys. ebay 201241054599 £7.75 or £8.85 from uk 262313921180.

i naw have one running my drone pro .must say its verry good. 200 pounds for a drone pro powere pack or £8.85 for one as good its a no brainer

Edited by 72line per

Il take a look at that. Cheers for posting link.

I've used mine just recently to shoot rabbits consistently out to 250 yards. I've not done it yet but I reckon shooting rabbits is more than possible at 300 with the drone. I'mage quality is absolutely superb.

A friends just purchased on as well.

• 4 weeks later...