Reeces Billy Lines

I was talkin to a lad from around york about reeces billy lines he said 100% they have mastiff in them thats why there so big he said reece tell anyone same can anyone shed any truth on this ive never herd out about mastiff in them ?

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few pictures I've been asked to put up   Father and daughter

My mates dog out of Reece's billy X monty don't think he will mind me putting pictures up hard dog aswel

Posted Images

Hes not a member on here mate, and sadly not got his number anymore because some nice smack rat pinched my phone out of my work van a couple of weeks after I had her......shes nearly 2 now. .

Edited by Moorside

I'm pretty sure the breeding of billy is a mystery as he came out of a dog pound or was bought of a guy from London who had no idea of his breeding , either way any comment on his breeding is guess work . Looking at Reece type dogs they are very heavy for genuine first crosses or line bred bull crosses so mastif blood is a possibility . The ones I've seen run lack the agility of normal bull crosses and speed as well.

• Like 1