Congratulations To Grandad And Grandma Jimmy Bigmac97Kt And Nicola.

Just read the word that you are both safely delivered of your Grandson and he and his mum are doing well.! FANTASTIC NEWS! Some RFD around your way is going to be rubbing his hands at the gun trade he's going to be getting his way from the family..

I couldn't be more delighted for two of the loveliest people it is a priviledge to call my dear friends.

So...what do you fancy getting for "Tinyhunter" when he starts out with his Grandad and Littlehunter then big fella?! :hmm::whistling::laugh:

Fondest love.

Simon and Helen XX

• Like 2

Well me and my son have just been arguing over him as i say,d he will be a shooter like his grandad but my son (who is a dog man) says he is going to be a terrier lad lol

so compromised he will do both :yes: a dog lad and a shooter the best of both worlds ;)

and i think he will have to be the same as little hunter an ultra first then a hw100 s what else :boogy:

Cheers lads .

his name is

Danny Thomas,,,XXXXXXXX 6lb 10

and he is buuuuuuuutiful

Simon your probably right lol

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 4

Nice to find out on here!

Just found out earlier on this morning mate and was at work and rushed to the hospital by her in doors as soon as i walked in the door lol

photo on its way mate

he has porkys lips lol :laugh:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: