Pitch Black Night Vision

Mentioned on another forum, they folded in Jan due to lack of sales

Thanks for the info Metalman2, but this scope was purchased in December, and there are a few others who purchased around this time . so I don't think it was sales, one of the guys that has one I know will be looking for Nick if it goes wrong, and then he might need repairing.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info Metalman2, but this scope was purchased in December, and there are a few others who purchased around this time . so I don't think it was sales, one of the guys that has one I know will be looking for Nick if it goes wrong, and then he might need repairing.

Have a look here ,down the bottom of the page they use to sell them http://www.bestfittings.co.uk/

• Like 1

Have a look here ,down the bottom of the page they use to sell them http://www.bestfittings.co.uk/

Thanks villarman, rang them no stock at all, and no spares ?????

• 5 months later...

Anyone know how to get hold of Nick Wenham who made the Pitch Black Night Vision as i need repair or spare parts, i have the contact phone numbers when first purchased but no answer on them ????

Heard they might be starting up next month under new management

• 2 weeks later...