• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 BLACK-GUN

BLACK-GUN

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 291 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 07:27 pm

Anyone know how to get hold of Nick Wenham who made the Pitch Black Night Vision as i need repair or spare parts, i have the contact phone numbers when first purchased but no answer on them ????

#2 Metalman2

Metalman2

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 09:53 pm

Mentioned on another forum, they folded in Jan due to lack of sales
  • BLACK-GUN likes this

#3 BLACK-GUN

BLACK-GUN

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 291 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 08:51 am

Thanks for the info Metalman2, but this scope was purchased in December, and there are a few others who purchased around this time . so I don't think it was sales, one of the guys that has one I know will be looking for Nick if it goes wrong, and then he might need repairing.

• Tremo likes this

#4 villaman

villaman

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 6,963 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 01:01 pm

Thanks for the info Metalman2, but this scope was purchased in December, and there are a few others who purchased around this time . so I don't think it was sales, one of the guys that has one I know will be looking for Nick if it goes wrong, and then he might need repairing.

Have a look here ,down the bottom of the page  they use to sell them http://www.bestfittings.co.uk/

• BLACK-GUN likes this

#5 BLACK-GUN

BLACK-GUN

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 291 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 02:39 pm

Have a look here ,down the bottom of the page  they use to sell them http://www.bestfittings.co.uk/

Thanks villarman, rang them no stock at all, and no spares ?????

#6 Metalman2

Metalman2

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 07:20 am

Anyone know how to get hold of Nick Wenham who made the Pitch Black Night Vision as i need repair or spare parts, i have the contact phone numbers when first purchased but no answer on them ????

Heard they might be starting up next month under new management

#7 cragman

cragman

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:24 pm

Crikey black gun, I hope you get sorted. I've a pitch black on my rimmy and, touch wood, it's behaving ok at the moment. Good bit of kit when just sitting with the rifle on bipod knocking off the bunnies. Good luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users