Big Ozzy. Wheaten Whippet. Bad News

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just a wee post to tell those that showed an interest in ozzy. that he passed away a couple of days ago. he had a long eventfull life and was a sound working companion to me and a dear friend to my ki

Sorry to hear that pal,rip ozzy.atb dc

thanks for the kind words folks. ive ran out of likes. so cheers all. . i'm not in a hurry to get another lurcher taxidriver. he was a hard act to follow to be honest and i'm getting to long in the t

Posted Images

Very sad news,like others have said I too can recall many of your posts regarding Ozzy from many years ago,when they are part of the family as he was it's even harder when they go..chin up buddy,memories last forever yet sadly our four legged friends don't so i'm sure he will still be well spoken of by you & the family for many years to come..keep on keeping on fella

• Like 1

thanks for the kind words folks. ive ran out of likes. so cheers all. :thumbs: . i'm not in a hurry to get another lurcher taxidriver. he was a hard act to follow to be honest and i'm getting to long in the tooth myself. :yes:

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that I remember the pics when you first got him, I had to have my springer pts last week she was 13, some dogs you just bond with and are sorely missed.

very true. sorry to hear you lost yours also. around the same age. :yes: