Retriever Crosses.. ??

Once in a blue moon I've come across, or heard about, people using them in this country as gundogs. I think they're a bit more popular in Germany and the USA. Plenty of info, pics etc from this guy in the States - www.redhuntingpoodles.com/

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All kinds of crosses can make good lurchers but if your looking at the pointer cross I personally cannot see any point in using anything but the GWP. They are a proven breed second only in numbers wor

Saw a few lurchers with lab in them years ago from the same line that were decent dogs n a couple that would do anything, later on I used one over a saluki whippet greyhound type bitch I had not much

Here you go fella. The deerhound bitch was 29" just to give you a rough idea of what height the poodle cross was at this point (roughly 12 months, so he ended up a tad taller than in this pic. His coa

Posted Images

Right i`ve gone and got myself a Labradoodle ... !!

He`s 9 month old 25" tts, good coat, learning fast, is mad for bushing rabbits,

Loads of energy and his first thought when chasing anything i throw for him is to bring it straight back to me..

Just need a sighthound to put him across now... In time..post-5903-0-32630100-1466021162_thumb.jpg

post-5903-0-79154500-1466021210_thumb.jpg

post-5903-0-94639800-1466021237_thumb.jpg

Mars..

• Like 3

Do you know how he's bred,I assume it was standard poodle ? Look forward to his progress ,I need to get my little bitch out ,her retrieve needs work.

Mines 3/4 mini poodle 1/4 lab.

Yeah he`s a Standard cross....

he`s mad for water too.. so all looking promising..

• Like 1