The Humble Rabbit

Slow death for the rabbit, but was needed in places cushty, rabbits are hardy wee buggers.

But look at things now completely destroyed in some parts I remeber when i was a child there was a embankment on the main road you used to see around 20 to 30 rabbits on when I was a young boy my mother would stop and weld watch them now you are lucky to see one

Slow death for the rabbit, but was needed in places cushty, rabbits are hardy wee buggers.

But look at things now completely destroyed in some parts I remeber when i was a child there was a embankment on the main road you used to see around 20 to 30 rabbits on when I was a young boy my mother would stop and weld watch them now you are lucky to see one

I think RHD is more to blame with the swift decline in rabbit numbers now certainly round here ..my main permission I haven't shot a rabbit for more than 2 years. it use to be teaming but now your lucky to see one and theres been no sign of mixy on there for a few years now and it hasn't been over shot or hunted as I only shoot rabbit for the pot and im the only one hunting it . I'm trying to do my bit to help numbers recover but it doesn't look like it will be anytime soon... I've shot a good few that have recovered from mixy but try not to if I can help it I'd rather they pass there genes on but it's hard to tell them apart with the lamp or nv.