Bellman And Flint Warranty.

Just a heads up that the five year warranty that comes with the red box is a load of bollocks.

Sent mine back to them because it was losing battery power. Iv had it 18 months.

I rang today and was told there was a fault with the battery and needs replacing. £35 because the battery only has a 1 year warranty.

So basically the five year warranty covers the rubber box itself and feck all else.

I wouldn't mind if the things didn't cost a fortune in the first place but to start going wrong after 18 months and not be covered under warranty is an absolute joke.

Robbing b*****ds!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I sent my two boxes back last week after a short phone call with Emma, to be fair Emma has too deal with us unwashed fuckers on a daily basis and her phone manner comes across as grating to say the le

my boxes all work just fine no problem whatso ever but mine arn t bellman and flints bricks

Warranty they sell box with is load of bollox they dont stick to the agreemant. I recently had problems with my box it was getting hard to turn on and off so sent it off and they sent me it back sayi

Posted Images

It doesnt help when lads charge them after every outing or when theyre only on half battery. You need to run a lithium ion battery near flat before charging or else youll end up with one that wont hold much charge. Its a bit misleading with the warranty only covering the box and not the battery.

• Like 1

Lithium batteries have no memory or so I read somewhere so don't need to be ran flat,my box is getting difficult to switch on and off too,I'm gonna see about sending mine back to get sorted.

• Like 2

I sent my red box back to Bellman & Flint a while back to get the point fixed one it and within ten days I received a brand new back from them I also had a problem with a collar last year and they replaced it with a barnd new one within 5 day's..

Edited by paddy31
  • Like 2

I sent my red box back to Bellman & Flint a while back to get the point fixed one it and within ten days I received a brand new back from them I also had a problem with a collar last year and they replaced it with a barnd new one within 5 day's..

So are you Mr Bellman or Mr Flint?

• Like 2

It makes no sense to put a five year warranty on a box when the main component only has a one year warranty.

I'm probably a tight b*****d but if I pay £300+ for something. I expect it to last longer then 18 months.

• Like 1

Can a person not voice there experience with without a prick like you giving a smart remake but sure that's the hunting life for you full of smart arses !

Can a person not voice there experience with without a prick like you giving a smart remake but sure that's the hunting life for you full of smart arses !
good man paddy what's happening with ye lads up there with dodgy boxes lol the other fella still hoping over the box he was sold awhile back

good man paddy what's happening with ye lads up there with dodgy boxes lol the other fella still hoping over the box he was sold awhile back

There getting to much use Undertake ?

don't bite paddy...lol... if this is the right man ive got I know your not feared to drop in tricky places....

• Like 1

There getting to much use Undertake ?
lol your one is but the other fellas isn't heard he is flat out training for the cage fight