In Reply To Salmons Post

Just to correct you on what you said...

You said you found a fox my hounds had missed. In that year it could have been possible as most my pack were 1st season cause we were in transition. If you choose to remember you made a remark one morning a year or so later when hounds were lifting it by the lake saying " THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL HUNTING ".. As for sore I lost a good terrierman, I previously said I was glad to be shot of you and I ment it. You were nothing but trouble, do you remember the trouble you caused for the small pack on there social night out with one of the land owners we needed. What you done to that man over a fag was scandalous. The pro pack i got you in with were later stopped going in there because you were with them. You jumped on the band wagon and helped N.R out the kennals he spent his life in. And your saying on that one was.. " f**k HIM I'LL GET MORE DIGGING"... Again not very loyal. Once again you jumped on the band wagon when hounds went (supposedly) missing from Kennals. You and your possy turned up at J.M Kennals trying to bully him. Do you know how lucky you were to walk out of there on 2 legs. People all over the country really saw what you were about after that. The proof was in the pudding when you ran your show the following year and no one turned up to it. And let me tell ya BUDDY..I've no bridge to build with you cause I never had one in the 1st place with ya. Look at my life and then take a look at yourself and surely you'll find your answer in that. Everyone is well copped on to you and what your about now. All I speak is the truth. Cheers pal.. Mind yourself.

• Like 3