Sign in to follow this  
David123

Air Arms Prosport

As title, im after a good condition prosport,

Not fussed on .177 or .22

Preferably local to newcastle area or can travel if needs be or postage is good for me also.

Cash waiting

Atvb david

what is your price range i know where there is a mint one going with paperwork 22 mate

not fussed on price mate. will pay the right money for good condition. do you have or can you get any pictures?

thanks

Your only in Newcastle the lad is in Gateshead go and have a look in person /better then pics mate the gun is mint as new condition it was. Mine only had. Half a tin of pellets through it

sounds like a plan. could you private message me his number or is he a member on here and i can get in touch

sorry mate pmd you,you missed it bye a couple of hours

• Like 1

If its jeff,s old new lol rifle you will be owning it as she is a stunner

and if i had the wonga it would be living at mine

and iv had some of the best pro sports out there for looks and shooting

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

PS, Jeff im on the pigeons and crows next week end if all go,s well do you still want some for your B<P

sorry mate pmd you,you missed it bye a couple of hours

Thanks for the help mate, bit of a shame its gone but the search continues.

If its jeff,s old new lol rifle you will be owning it as she is a stunner

and if i had the wonga it would be living at mine

and iv had some of the best pro sports out there for looks and shooting

PS, Jeff im on the pigeons and crows next week end if all go,s well do you still want some for your B<P

unfortunately I missed out by a couple of hours. still on the look out for a pro sport.

Sorry you missed out mate it was a nice one as Mac says/good look in your search for one mate

Yes please Mac mate/as most of my bops are on eggs at moment mate/and I need lots of pigeons for my peregrine mate

Yes please Mac mate/as most of my bops are on eggs at moment mate/and I need lots of pigeons for my peregrine mate

Crows to Jeff or just the pigeons

Still looking for a prosport if anyone has one?

Can trade or part-ex for a hw97kt with synthetic stock or At this rate i'll end up buying a new one

There was prosport on free ads northumberland; think it was at Newton aycliffe ' good price aswell

Sign in to follow this