Permission And The Poachers Angle

There's as much poaching of deer and other species by night with cross bows, rifles and night vision along with snares. Someone with a brain should write up a draft for us all to copy and forward in a message to who ever it concerns , basically that picture is showing the only way to poach is with a dog? Unbelievable

I have permission and my landowners have been threatened many times because the wildlife officer "suspects "I might be coursing one word "victimisation"

ive been on a farmers yard when they had a visit by police as some sort of area project trying to get them to revoke any permission on there land. the police are very slimy as always really putting the pressure on. they hated in when they saw my saluki banding around the yard when they was asked to leave his property

I have been lucky in that when out with dogs and ferrets never had an issue.
However we were out shooting with air rifles lamping one night and cops turned up, theyd been told we were out with shotguns blasting hares without permission!!!
Safe to say, once we showed all the equipment they realised it was bullsh*t and no action was taken by the police

Edited by bhawk

Project Poacher was started by a 15yr old lad, basically a student in IT.

He designed 3 posters and an app to report suspicious people/vehicles possibly linked to poaching.

No doubt this youngster will and has made tidy sum of money.

post-16220-0-51058100-1460895789_thumb.jpeg

post-16220-0-04171300-1460895800_thumb.jpeg

post-16220-0-40440900-1460895810_thumb.jpeg

I do think a lot of this discrimination is worse in some areas of the country to others, I'd say from what I see on here on Facebook etc there's more trouble with you northern boys and girls then what there is further down the country where I am. I don't see any such posters or anything mentioning poaching. What do you guys think?

Have you been round Cambridge and Norfolk mate seen plenty of poacher watch posters and discrimination especially towards the travelling lads with running dogs.

I have the pile of "Hare coursing is illigal" signs someone dropped off to our shoot to put up around the place in the beaters shed still,but have to say the shoot owners have shot dogs that were left behind by land drivers after their motors were rammed so the law would deffo be the softer option if caught on there :laugh: ..As for the travelling lads,a few of them left an old boy in a bad way in suffolk last year after he caught them and word has spread, some lads will suffer for it be it them or not :yes: ..

You want to come round here every gate has one of those yellow signs on a gate about coursing being illegal sometime had written on one saying try selling my saluki made me laugh

• Like 2