Free Smk 22 Rifle

Where do you need to get it too Mac? I get about abit as you know will help if I can.

Im just going to post it for one of the lads TC its for his daughter

as he is away the day im planning on going down to Simon's

cheers bud or if your passing you could drop it off at leeds lol

atvbmac :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right lads i want this to go to some kid just starting off   or some young shooting group club   its perfect for plinking on in the garden but i would not go hunting with it   it may be ok for t

I know some kid which has just started off ,he is not that good so it would be perfect for him , he does post on here but mostly crap .   He goes in the name of Mark from Manchester

She has made my day honestly she really has iv told every one about it lol   that and the fact that i got a new shooting buddy to day   but will have to wait until he is 8yrs old mind   another

Posted Images

If I had transport, I would have loved to take you up on the offer for my eldest daughter. I just got a Remington Express .177 a couple of days ago and she's been bugging me for a while to get her one. We're into "Bushcraft" and "Wild Camping", so we're around them a lot at organised meets and she's a dab hand with a catapult, which you can see in my YouTube videos. This is my first post here after doing a google search for tips on Springers. It's good to know the community has people like you involved. Good luck finding the right person! Shame I don't drive though hah

Rifle has now gone to the lad above for his daughter

tell her to look after it ,it has a mac stock on it lol

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

If it helps lads im going down to pianomans (simon) in Lincolnshire soon

so if it helps i could meet in one of the services on the A1 and drop it off on the way down

Get this man a bacon sandwich! You're gunna make someone pretty happy.

And ill take you up on the bacon sandwich some day when im passing yours lol

I'll even add a cuppa just to sweeten the deal. You're a top guy. She's gunna love it. She'll have better kit than me soon enough hah. Whenever we go to Bushcraft meets she's always coming home with a gift, lucky bugger. At least she puts em to good use. Pretends to be a girly girl then plays in the mud. 14 this year and is more interested in camping than boys, at least for now.

I'll even add a cuppa just to sweeten the deal. You're a top guy. She's gunna love it. She'll have better kit than me soon enough hah. Whenever we go to Bushcraft meets she's always coming home with a gift, lucky bugger. At least she puts em to good use. Pretends to be a girly girl then plays in the mud. 14 this year and is more interested in camping than boys, at least for now.

Keep her that way you know what us boys got up to lol

and your more than welcome Michael

• Like 1

I know some kid which has just started off ,he is not that good so it would be perfect for him , he does post on here but mostly crap .

He goes in the name of Mark from Manchester :laugh::laugh::thumbs:

Oooooh "How very dare you" !

Twat ! :laugh:

• Like 3

Thought I'd tag this onto the end here instead of making a fresh thread...

So with this en route to surprise the nipper, obviously we're gunna need to get a slip/case for it for when we take it out. Any suggestions as to what size we'd need? Will any slip do or should we fork out to get something from a "quality" brand?

What about a scope? Mac mentioned a Nikko 3-9x40 or something along those lines.

We're on a very limited budget for both items, so if you could throw some knowledge or ideas at me in regards what to pick up, that would be great. I'm gunna head over to the buy/sell/trade forum and have a peek but thought I'd ask here too, seeing as my knowledge and experience are very, very limited.

Hi

I have a spare gun slip that i will be willing to post down to you to get the bairn away shooting,

Ive got a fixed zoom scope that i got as part of a budget combo kit a while ago, again i'd be willing to post this too to help you out until you get sorted with something a bit better or something more suited to your needs.

• Like 3

You guys are something else...

I'm a manly man, at least on the outside, or like to think I am hah but you're gunna make me have to start buying kleenex and romcom DVD's if you carry on. Why are you all so generous?

That would be amazing if you could, lucky little bugger she is hah.

Its no worries mate, drop me a message so i can get your address qnd i'll get them sent over the weekend

• Like 2

Hi

I have a spare gun slip that i will be willing to post down to you to get the bairn away shooting,

Ive got a fixed zoom scope that i got as part of a budget combo kit a while ago, again i'd be willing to post this too to help you out until you get sorted with something a bit better or something more suited to your needs.

You see us lads up north are not that bad as some make out ;)

Nice one David now she has a full set up

THL family helps out again

TOP CLASS

• Like 2