Damage To Leylandi Trees

Those poxy trees should be banned, grow too fast too tall and they offer no value for wildlife other than nesting pigeons.

Perfect for screening out unwanted eyes tho we have plenty of native trees also and native thorn hedges these just go round the border to block and houses looking over

Looks to small and thin for a cat to use as a scratching post?

I'm not very cat person we just have one that roams around never seen it scratch anythink apart from myself but judging by the lack of rabbits of deer here it's all j can think of I'm going to gaurd them up over the next few days so hopefully stop any more from getting damaged

Possibly roe buck cleaning velvet they tend to pick one tree out and hammer it try getting a close up of the hair.

Ild be very suprised about deer or even rabbits as not very good ground for anything they are almost ground level no tree taller than 3.5 ft tall the hair is fine white is you look on the last picture you should be able to see it

Those poxy trees should be banned, grow too fast too tall and they offer no value for wildlife other than nesting pigeons.

Perfect for screening out unwanted eyes tho we have plenty of native trees also and native thorn hedges these just go round the border to block and houses looking over

Is this so no one can see your out door swinging party's :laugh::tongue2:

Sorry could not help my self CJ

ill get my coat :yes:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: