Sign in to follow this  
THE STALKER

Lesson To Everyone.

Sorry David, and you can argue all you wish. If you leave you rifle in you car all night, because you don't want to load all your gear in the morning, you will have been deemed to have broken your conditions. And no matter how much you may argue the toss the police will come down like the proverbial 2240lbs of bricks.

Tell me.............when your FEO came around to check your security, did he have a look at your cabinet .........................or your car????

G

Sorry David, and you can argue all you wish. If you leave you rifle in you car all night, because you don't want to load all your gear in the morning, you will have been deemed to have broken your conditions. And no matter how much you may argue the toss the police will come down like the proverbial 2240lbs of bricks.

Tell me.............when your FEO came around to check your security, did he have a look at your cabinet .........................or your car????

G

I agree, I wouldn't leave a single round over night out side of my gun vault. I'm not arguing, just pointing out its not law to have a gun vault as in your post.

DONT leave your guns or ammo in your car i left a few rounds in my Truck had my Truck broken into and bullets went, today the Police have taken all my guns it dosen't pay to be honest

The main problem here is that your vehicle got broken into and the bullets taken.

It what hands? Will they be used? Sold? Adapted? To commit crime? If they weren't left in your vehicle then those bullets, right now would not be in the hands of criminals. Rightly so the Police took your weapons, ammo and I'm sure your certificate too. It's to safe guard you. There's a huge responsibility when you've been granted a license, many fail the application process.

It's not good news for you, and I hope in time your local constabulary will support you and return your belongings. It's not heard of around here, and I only know of one person that had a similar incident to yours. He was never reunited with his guns.

You lot would make ideal communists. Is it any wonder, the anti movement grows, when hunters are getting it in the back from there own side....maybe just maybe you should stop kowtowing to the anti's and just acknowledge is was a genuine mistake , which appears to have no consequences for anyone apart from stalker, I blame the thieving buggers that committed the crime and the police trying to get a firearm offence on the stats.

You lot? Haha.. What is the definition of a "Mistake" have a little look, then rethink if it was a mistake or pure lazyness and irresponsible. I can assure you it wasn't the first time too. His intentions was to leave them in the vehicle, not a genuine mistake. That chap will need to do his homework prior to going court, otherwise they will gut you like a fish and hang your skin up to dry.

Good luck.

Edited by artic

G

G

I agree, I wouldn't leave a single round over night out side of my gun vault. I'm not arguing, just pointing out its not law to have a gun vault as in your post.

DONT leave your guns or ammo in your car i left a few rounds in my Truck had my Truck broken into and bullets went, today the Police have taken all my guns it dosen't pay to be honest

The main problem here is that your vehicle got broken into and the bullets taken.

It what hands? Will they be used? Sold? Adapted? To commit crime? If they weren't left in your vehicle then those bullets, right now would not be in the hands of criminals. Rightly so the Police took your weapons, ammo and I'm sure your certificate too. It's to safe guard you. There's a huge responsibility when you've been granted a license, many fail the application process.

It's not good news for you, and I hope in time your local constabulary will support you and return your belongings. It's not heard of around here, and I only know of one person that had a similar incident to yours. He was never reunited with his guns.

You lot would make ideal communists. Is it any wonder, the anti movement grows, when hunters are getting it in the back from there own side....maybe just maybe you should stop kowtowing to the anti's and just acknowledge is was a genuine mistake , which appears to have no consequences for anyone apart from stalker, I blame the thieving buggers that committed the crime and the police trying to get a firearm offence on the stats.
You lot? Haha.. What is the definition of a "Mistake" have a little look, then rethink if it was a mistake or pure lazyness and irresponsible. I can assure you it wasn't the first time too. His intentions was to leave them in the vehicle, not a genuine mistake. That chap will need to do his homework prior to going court, otherwise they will gut you like a fish and hang your skin up to dry.

Good luck.

Artic how the hell can you say that it was not the first time i have left Ammo in my Truck you dont know me or the way i conduct myself so if you can tell the people on this Forum about the way i lead my life with such confidence perhaps you are clever enough or think you are clever enough to to tell me the outcome of the Court case. If not keep your stupid comments to yourself..