Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

David Price was thought of as a fighter who could win a version of the World title and was doing really good with his career until he fought Tony Thompson and was stopped. The second Thompson fight was even worse for him as he just looked to stand there and give up. His confidence is low and his big punch he showed early on looks to have deserted him. Povetkin is daft he should be suing who ever was behind the false failed drug tests that stopped both his fights with Wilder,then again nothing with Wilder surprises me.

Povetkin carries power boys he's just to small for aj fury etc he had takam out cold people saying ah yeah but it was a juiced up povetkin are wrong he was using melonain or what Ever it's called about as performance enhancing as sugar

Edited by CushtyJook
1 hour ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I think the stuff he took helps the blood carry oxygen around the body meaning you don't get tired as easy. Reckon it's pretty beneficial for a boxer to take as would mean they could go flat out for longer.

Looked on Wikipedia you've sort it right but it sure says will not be on any use peformance enchanting way but it is banned worldwide however and also must if the athletes seem to be Russia who are caught using it 

It was only trace amounts of Meldonium they found from when the drug was allowed to be used,not enough for a failed test. Sharapova was banned for taking it after not reading an email sent out to all Tennis players that it had now been banned. There is loads of peds and roids that can not be found with today's testing procedures,hence why they hold samples for years to retest them. Then again this link is an interesting read,seems like all sport is rife with drug cheats and I can well believe it.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/2015/08/11/more-sports/conte-says-coverup-protected-big-stars-seoul-games/#.WmDEI9GnyhA

Edited by MickC
9 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

You ever watch the old pride fighting championships when steroids were aloud. Think they should do that with sports as i believe as well alot of top athletes are on something. That way its a level playing field and your choice . Or the other option is have tested and untested federations in sports.

There all at it rusty just the clever or cash cows don't get caught 

Or the big stars like Ward and Jacobs etc dont even get drug tested. I can well believe there all it in some form or other. Look how many athletes are asthmatic these days lol .

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/cycling/2016/09/19/drugs-used-by-sir-bradley-wiggins-should-be-banned-says-david-mi/amp/

35 minutes ago, MickC said:

Or the big stars like Ward and Jacobs etc dont even get drug tested. I can well believe there all it in some form or other. Look how many athletes are asthmatic these days lol .

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/cycling/2016/09/19/drugs-used-by-sir-bradley-wiggins-should-be-banned-says-david-mi/amp/

Or high blood pressure :whistling:  ......talking of ortiz I think wilder has fukt up big time Ortiz is going to skin him apparently lol and I think he will

15 hours ago, VOON said:

just watched that vid  called Aj dark side  , you lad reporter  asking him questions  Aj didnt like , he squared  up to the lad in the ring  this were it was taking place , the lad shit him self  haha  ,  but fair play to the lad  he stuck it out lol, Aj  did look menacing  he bloody big powerful  bloke , wouldn't like to  upset the fecker this was just a wind up  lol, they reckon in his bad old days  he did some  door knocking  with drug money for other people   , you can see why 

56 minutes ago, bird said:

just watched that vid  called Aj dark side  , you lad reporter  asking him questions  Aj didnt like , he squared  up to the lad in the ring  this were it was taking place , the lad shit him self  haha  ,  but fair play to the lad  he stuck it out lol, Aj  did look menacing  he bloody big powerful  bloke , wouldn't like to  upset the fecker this was just a wind up  lol, they reckon in his bad old days  he did some  door knocking  with drug money for other people   , you can see why 

He wasn't half the size he is now back then you realise he's only put this mess on since turning pro still a big buy but no where near as muscular as he is now guy keeps getting bigger but I think he's coming down in weight for the Parker fight 

iirc Joshua was 231 lb (16/7) for his first pro fight against Emanuele Leo and 254lbs (18/2) for his last pro fight against Carlos Takam an increase of 23lb,certainly prefers the extra weight but there is rumours he will come in lighter for the Parker fight.