Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

Khan is never in a boring fight and is the brilliant boxer but with a poor chin. Too be fair though every time Khan has been stopped, the punches he got hit with would have more than likely stopped anybody else in the division and if he can get up he will fight on.I think Khan would beat Crawford but Spence be too much for him. Spence would destroy both Thurman and Crawford, thats if Thurman ever finds his balls and agrees to fight him .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 2

Khan v Brook be a good fight but Brook will have to stop Khan to get the win. Brooks style would not let him out point Khan. Brook quit in his last two fights with broken eye sockets so be interesting to see if it affects him in future fights and if indeed his eye sockets will hold up  .

• Thanks 1

Brooks got a lot of heart , but folded in last couple, think his level set, best he could do now is take out khan, which I don't think he capable of , Khan would simply knock enough shots to his face and know he will quit, khan to silky and elusive for Kel skill range and power , to be fair to khan he never been really liked in uk, but he is a very solid world level competitor imho, has the style to make some great fights, and when he is beat he game to come back and try live with deficit, takes a good man too find his chin would of loved to see him try his luck wth Mayweather, always had a sneaky feeling he would of done him, lol , think brook will fold to khan, but hard to see where khan fits in nowadays, tooo much for young prospects , dangerous to anyone, hope he does well for himself, another title not beyond him imho

Spence for me is the complete package been handled well and has power that will grow , very exciting prospect and so many excellent match ups like been mentioned above, lookngn forward to watching him

Pleased Dave Alllen getting another chance nice fella and fair play to Thomas for giving him the shot

• Like 2

Khans boxing ability,work rate and speed would have gave Mayweather a lot of problems as well as Mayweather not being a big puncher. Khan has the better resume than Brook.Brook is jealous of Khans achievements and the money he has made and has been desperate for the last few years to fight him but Khan has done his own thing so far as he knows the Brook fight fight will always be there. However Khan signing with Matchroom is probably a good sign that they both might actually fight each other at the end of the year. It is a fight that will definetly sell and after Brooks couple of defeats Brook will not be thought of as the clear winner as most people were thinking he would be. Certainly one of the biggest British fights to be made this year if it does come off.

I'm no AJ fan but every shot I've seen him wobbled with was a shot that would put a rhino down so I'm saying no ...he has  a average chin at least.....looking at that clip its getting me excited about Ortiz vs wilder I really feel a upset coming on 

Kel is quality but he aint got the sheer fighters metal strength that Khan does posses , GGG has the heavy painful beating of most men and folded Kel doing permanent damage if not physically he damaged Kel mentally , which I honestly believe lead to him folding on his knee before the real unload that Spence had him primed for, make no mistake had the Kel not no massed he would of got cleaned out a lot harder by spence imho, Khan always gone out on his back , refs sees enough still coming off him to let him go on and I doubt he would ever quit,  shown enough grit for me in comeback, a lot would back step in quality after defeats but fair play to khan he went for Canelo, and is back again after that experience lol  its a real hard division likely some of the best pound for pounders , think Kel is well over confident of beating khan and it will be is undoing, Khan knows he can quit Kel cos mentally he not quite there , that's a big edge, imho Kels self belief had him show spence little respect and look where that got him , all Roberto durran, except kel put the work in and still got no mass, simply put living ( or his sight ) meant more than winning, and that can easily separate to men close in ability and strength

always hard comparing men who are good n great in a sport, thy deserve so much respect for simply climbing in and trying, but imho Khans world level all day, but Brook domestic/euro /contender  level, both great entertainers though

23 hours ago, kanny said:

I'm no AJ fan but every shot I've seen him wobbled with was a shot that would put a rhino down so I'm saying no ...he has  a average chin at least.....looking at that clip its getting me excited about Ortiz vs wilder I really feel a upset coming on 

Like Ortiz to stretch him.....but then no Joshua....

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Okolie was dreadful.  Totally wasted the fight. He would have won it anyway no need for that. Both shite. 

I only caught the main fight I was referring to Dorticos (spelling)  good chin though  took sone good digs just nothing substantial going back