Boxing At The Weekend...

AJ been vada tested before Klitschko fight and does submit tests too vada and also ukad, and fair boxing programme testing which part of his belt holders obligation can't remember which often it's attached to, he was also subjected too routine testing as an Olympian, 

I like the fella, imho there's very little not too like , he not the best or even his own best just yet , lack of competition has ensured that , only really had one real resting fight , sure he has took a few shots whyte etc but that's boxing innit? First run of fights he weren't getting hit and flatlining opponents no chew think the public expects it every fight now 

And too be fair he keeps delivering , chimney heart whee massively questioned even after winning title but slot of answers where present in Klitschko fight imho , Takem was well beaten he didn't have a ko punch too drop AJ from the start of the fight never mind at the end , he only got as far cos he boxed cute and got that headbutt in giving him a bit momento in the fight 

Wider ? Am seriously not impressed , does a lot of shouting but will deffo not sign too fight AJ next I'd bet good money on it , reckon he will want more coin than is on offer is my guess , and use that too ensure it don't happen , he ain't fight anyone serious dodging g whyte for stiverne shows a serious lack of ambition 

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

Seems strange on a site like Boxrec that they don't have a Joshua down as enrolled in the VADA clean boxing program.

The way Joshua gassed in the Wlad fight he's better off dropping weight than keeping it on.You can bet Joshua's future opponents are going to try and use Wlads blueprint of keeping him busy all round every round using the full ring to gas him out,not many would opt to go toe to toe with him. Wilders already got his next opponent,Dominic Breazeale,unless Wilder goes for a unification fight with Joshua which trumps a defence,to be honest I would be surprised if Haymon allows it though he's the one who controls Wilder. Every fight Wilders had since becoming Champion has been against a Haymon fighter.Dominic Breazeale,Gerald Washington, Chris Arreola,Artur Spzilka are all Haymon fighters and all either fought Wilder since he became Champion or in Breazeales case is going to,definetly a pattern there. Stiverne is allegedly a Haymon fighter also.

Edited by MickC

Just been reading on sky site that josh laughed when wilder come in at such a low weight, I really can't see him dropping much I honestly can't , I do agree he looks a wee bit gassy more so in Wlad fight , I thought he carried it well considering he ended up facing a smaller more mobile fighter , against Taken but he had prepared for a bigger man  in puvlev,  think he will grow into it more as he progresses , if he where gunna drop weight I'd of assumed it would of been after Wlad, 

Wider n haymon situation well out of order innit lol simply milking the public until a better prospect comes along maybe?  but that's boxing am pretty sure agreeing terms n money won't be so easy , likely end up Inna race too tie Parker up , wilder could do with the extra leverage another title would gift them at purse bids , sure I read Hearn only offfered 20% too Parker's team lol mind it's best payday they will see cos haymon won't give em that I don't think 

Im not blind too AJ's flaws ,  and if it weren't for the piss poor opponents he wouldn't get off so likely , I'm pretty sure he has the beating of wilder he will take more too wilder than anyone he had faced so far, at present I put him on par with Fury when he won it clean,  he defended it few times after having it early , now in my eyes he a champion , with more too learn , hopefully he sticks in and learns works hard it's done him no harm so far 

Regarding the drugs testing Google it it's all over net, vada tested before Klitschko fight ,subject too random ukad testing plus fair play program , plus he was an Olympian and they get hammered , boy ain't juiced he naturally gifted with great physique and works real hard , weather it's the best body for his chosen sport only time will tell 

Edited by arcticgun

Mind if he keeps using the word 'humble' I could be swayed off um , think it's good too have a role model type champ more so cos he British hopefully he will inspire a generation of talent into the ring, I know they shouldn't have the role model bollocks put on em but hey it's all part of making a living , I wonder what a beating or freak one punch ko would do too him ? 

Edited by arcticgun

Wilder might not even get a shot at Joshua if the WBC do Povetkin any justice .

Povetkin has now been cleared by the WBA,WBO and lastly the WBC will clear him early next year of the failed drug tests that never were failed. Talk about Wilder being protected ? This was obviously done to get Wilder out of the fight in Russia with Povetkin after the Russians promoter won the purse bid to stage the fight in Moscow ! Rumours are that he will still have to wait over another year at least before Wilder even considers fighting him despite being Wilders mandatory since 2015 and in that time Wilder has made 6 voluntary defences with none of them being a mandatory. Hopefully the WBC will re instate him as no 1 contender so he gets the next fight with Wilder.

Heard rumours that Wilder may have too fight a mandatory next ,hence giving it gob at Joshua, knowing full well it's not happening anytime soon, any belt from fight he going too be tested by more than one body as well, (as will opponent) doubt his team will put him too the dog anytime soon meself, expect plenty of excuses , 

Wilder fetches very little too the table money wise, and we all know the he will ask for a share he not entitled too , Hearn hit the nail on the he'd saying he never fought for more than 900k , half of America has no idea who he is, he has no massive brand sponsors, those that are aware of him he is has become a bit of a joke amongst ,  

Think wilder n Parker both  loosing thier titles as soon as they step up, Pulev, Povetin AJ all too big powerful mobile n game for either of them , neither has fought a man who has really got stuck right into them, no real acid test so far imho, Parker seems too get worse by the fight , again his commercial vale is tiny

Wilder v Miller or Wilder v Whyte , I'd like too see AJ v Pulev back on too, hopefully it will be unified by the end of 2018 

• Like 3

The hardest part for Joshua is not winning the fights with Parker and Wilder to become Undisputed Champion it will to be to actually to get them in the ring for the fights to take place.Ok Wilder has a punchers chance and a bit of movement to bother Joshua and that's all against Joshua and as for Parker it should be an easy night for Joshua.The biggest fight in the Heavyweight division is without a doubt still a fight between Joshua and Fury.Hopefully Fury is allowed to box again and take a few warm up fights which he will need and then for Joshua to stay unbeaten in the meantime and then set a huge stadium fight up in Wembley.I know its a lot of ifs and buts,but hopefully it comes off .

• Like 2