Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

For the record I don't think Klitch is one of the Greatest of all time 

Where did I say that ??????

But he was a 10 year undefeated Champion when Fury beat him in his own back yard.

As said Klitch tried all the underhand tricks he could re floor padding in the ring' ect

As for Hughie he went to NZ to face Parker in his back yard where some say he was robbed.

But he went and faced a World Champion in his back yard.

And how old is Hughie ? 21-22 ?

Josh and Hearn just putting Tyson Fury off for as long as they can hopeing he goes off the rails again so they don't have to face him in the ring?

And ffs did I just hear fast Eddie say Josh v Klitch was the best British fight of all time ffs come on lol

Hughie fury did not fight Parker in NZ so please stop regurgitating crap you've read on another forum to this one. Nothing worse than arguing like the expert on stuff you know nothing about as proved.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

I don't like black people oh ffs 

No ' I just see fast Eddie and AJ taking paying punters for mugs ?

The black thing was just a joke, hence the ?

Can’t see why you have to deride anything AJ does and constantly try and promote Fury. 

Fury never fcukin shuts up about AJ and Hearn..., and most of it totally disrespectful, whilst for me AJ has a lot more class. And if I was Hearn I’d give Fury nothing.

The only reason Fury has only had one big fight in his career, and doesn’t get the credit he feels he is due is Fury. The +ve test, the issues with governing bodies, the board, the whole fcukin world, etc, etc. etc. All the fault of Fury and more importantly the people he had around him.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Imo the powers that be wanted Fury out the picture

They stripped him of a belt that Charles Martian got his hands on 

This was probably orchestrated to let AJ get his hands on a world title .

Fury beat the l10 year unbeaten Champion to win his World title in Klitchkos back yard.

Josh beat WHO to get his hands on a belt.

Hughie Fury would give Josh a good fight .

Have you been sniffing glue Max? Hughie Fury will give Joshua a good fight the same night Sunderland win the champions league and when that happens I will apologise and hold you with the utmost respect.................but until then stop talking fcuking sh1te ?

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Again Hughie very young and very very decent .

A very good BOXER ?

Where you been hideing Des ?

Have the Dodgems up on the hill at Scarbrough closed for the Winter .

No swapped the running dogs and rifles for golf clubs at the moment..........................Seaton Carew in a few weeks, grab ya self some clubs, see you there

5 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

For the record I don't think Klitch is one of the Greatest of all time 

Where did I say that ??????

But he was a 10 year undefeated Champion when Fury beat him in his own back yard.

As said Klitch tried all the underhand tricks he could re floor padding in the ring' ect

As for Hughie he went to NZ to face Parker in his back yard where some say he was robbed.

But he went and faced a World Champion in his back yard.

And how old is Hughie ? 21-22 ?

Josh and Hearn just putting Tyson Fury off for as long as they can hopeing he goes off the rails again so they don't have to face him in the ring?

And ffs did I just hear fast Eddie say Josh v Klitch was the best British fight of all time ffs come on lol

why should Aj fight Fury ,Wilder got the other belt  Aj  needs , Fury got feck all , ok might make few quid if they did get in on, but deff wilder should be is next fight , he do the same L/L   if wins  wilder  hold 4 belts in 20 years .

7 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

Everyone who slags AJ off and says he is fighting bums and old men etc what is he meant to do? For whatever reason a deal couldn't be agreed with Wilder so he took the next in line ranked No3 in the world. It's not like he was fighting a bin man or a part time bouncer. When people say Klitchko was past it etc, what is AJ meant to do about that? He was still competing and therefore was the best about so he took him on and won and put him into retirement. WK was a different fighter against AJ because he was giving his all one last time to get back his belts. He was complacent against Fury. 

Yes AJ has flaws but atleast he is competing at the highest level possible. Can't be knocked for trying.

The two 'comeback' fights that Fury has had should have been behind closed doors the opposition was that poor but that's what happens when you have a shite promoter/manager and a team that just strokes the ego.

Personally I think IF the Wilder Fury fight is officially sorted then fury will pull out with injury or he will do something daft like somehow be associated with a big bag of powder in Vegas on a night out so the fight doesn't happen. I have seen dec 1st mentioned. I will believe it is going to happen when he climbs through the ropes.

One thing is for sure the pre fight build up tour with them two idiots and their respectuve entourage in tow is going to be shameful, annoying and disrespectful.

That's a given a gang and a group of pikeys, it'll be a f***ing circus

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, TALKCHEAP said:

do them both each way then

My money is on the fight not happening................

but IF it happens my money is on, Wilder by TKO or Fury by points.......not because I'm a racist but because they are the only two options. Fury is not knocking wilder out and wilder is not out pointing fury.

Either way if there is any ISIS reading this would be a better choice than areola grande concert.

• Haha 2
25 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Hughie Fury is getting on his bike and Boxing Pulev in Bulgaria which will be a IBF title eliminator .

Oct 27th.

Good for him, although I can’t help thinking if he had better management and promotion around him he’d be fighting in the UK making more money and increasing his profile.