Boxing At The Weekend...

19 minutes ago, MickC said:

Hopkins was juicing for years with GBP and getting away with it,he always refused to be tested,makes you wonder actually how long they have been using juice.GBP should be investigated with some of the stunts they have pulled over the years as well as the way they conduct business. Things like buying Ring Magazine to elevate there own fighters over the true best fighters is all wrong . Ring Magazine should be independent of anybody/organisations that work in boxing especially promoters .

Yep i agree, i don't think for one minute these Eastern Europeans are given a fair shake. It's a fcuking disgrace!

• Like 1

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

He does all that by dominating fights, not by basing his fight on being super defensive like Mayweather. I know who I'd sooner watch.

I only watched mayweather in the hope to see him get beat. Can appreciate his skills but his style isn't really great entertainment wise. Lomachenko's fights are are exciting to watch. Worth staying up to stupid hours in the morning for. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

Fcuking new it! Hate that shower of shite BoxNation! Gone to sign up for the fight and it keeps saying I'm entering the wrong viewing card number! What a pile of wank! Can't stand the piece of shite!

Try  the mobdro app next time ???

56 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Yep he won stoppage with a terrific liver shot, walked on to one and got dropped but was winning before the stoppage.

wonder if him and bellew    will h ave a knock  this year, be good fight , as there similar  size , if they do  Bellew   would KO  him mid round , then  step up to his cousin    later , be more of a money fight  with him .  .!!

1 hour ago, bird said:

wonder if him and bellew    will h ave a knock  this year, be good fight , as there similar  size , if they do  Bellew   would KO  him mid round , then  step up to his cousin    later , be more of a money fight  with him .  .!!

I'm talking about Lomachenko mate. ?

• Like 1

Give Lomachenko his due, it was a good fight, terrific shot to end it. Don't like the way he complains in the ring, a lot of boxers seem to do it now, you didn't see that years ago. But for me, i'd rather watch Terrence Crawford, think he's up there with the best p4p.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, robertb123 said:

Give Lomachenko his due, it was a good fight, terrific shot to end it. Don't like the way he complains in the ring, a lot of boxers seem to do it now, you didn't see that years ago. But for me, i'd rather watch Terrence Crawford, think he's up there with the best p4p.

You would be stupid not to complain about rabbit punches.

Suprised me that one i thought selby would ride the early storm then start to pick him apart.But full marks to warrington a  very fit boxer and would not be denied.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Baz2 said:

More so whyte v Parker,  that guy needs more fights, he's chomping at the bit

I like Whyte v Parker but PPV  is taking the piss.

Fury looks in great shape and hopefully there’s no slip up Saturday. Fighting the winner of Whyte v Parker would be a good test and put him right in the mixer for AJ or whoever has the belts next year.

• Like 1

Yep agree Ppv is out of order, milking the fans for every penny now.  Fury is looking in great shape, I'm not a particular fan of his but I can't see him having any problems with anyone up until wilder or Joshua,