Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Did Whyte look good tonight or Browne bad ? Whytes finish was a peach bit it was a poor showing from Browne he did not look in good shape at all not did he have a gameplan. If Whyte does get the Wilder fight I can see him getting kod .

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, MickC said:

Did Whyte look good tonight or Browne bad ? Whytes finish was a peach bit it was a poor showing from Browne he did not look in good shape at all not did he have a gameplan. If Whyte does get the Wilder fight I can see him getting kod .

I thought Dillian boxed smart. End of the day, as clumsy as that Aussie was he had the potential of a flash knockout. Dillian’s looking good at the moment. Think he’s got the potential to cause a few upsets in the heavyweight word. On another note, first time I’ve seen Lewis Ritson fight, he’s got a fan for life. What a game f****r, seems sound as a pound too

• Like 1

I managed to avoid knowing the result till this morning  I've just watched it ,it was easy for white to look good but whyte definitely boxing technically better than ever 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

I reckon whyte would beat parker and give wilder and Josh a run.

always open to being dropped but that' coz he goes for it. Good to watch.

yep, a good punch on the chin or temple  will put any of the above down and out , what time Aj in the ring  sat , when he fighting , and wonder what ill be paying on sky sat night   ? 

3 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Think josh in turning just after 10 mate. The rest of the card looks good. 20 quid tho.  Robbers

thanks :thumbs:   who on the card  ?    it prob stars  about 7pm ,  do you think Aj   will win,?  i think so mid round KO , but think it wont be a push over though :hmm:

9 hours ago, kanny said:

I managed to avoid knowing the result till this morning  I've just watched it ,it was easy for white to look good but whyte definitely boxing technically better than ever 

The ring put up a better fight than brown did

• Haha 1

Good performance from Johnson this week end, he needed that, buglioni classy in defeat as usual 

ritson too good for cardle, nuva good performance ?

And Whyte made a statement after looking off in he's last few fights 

cracking ko

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...